Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig View Post
    He's telling it like it is, being gay/black/jewish is not a free pass to being isolationist. Try joining society, you'll find they don't bite.
    It's illegal to have sex with someone of the same sex in a number of countries, punishable by prison time, torture or death.

But please, go on.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Lol @ Breeder being a negative term.

Oh knows, I'm actually using my body the way it was designed to be used *rolls eyes*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It's illegal to have sex with someone of the same sex in a number of countries, punishable by prison time, torture or death.

But please, go on.
    Im going to get banned for this, but I'll say it how it is; Fuck Saudi Arabia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    I'm gay, and play online with friends who are all straight (cept one who I think could be gay or bi). I was once guild leader of my guild we're all in, and didn't intend to make it into a gays only guild. I love my friends, they know I'm gay and happy with it, we laugh about such things the same as we laugh about each others things.

Well it would be nice to know some more gay guys online, its not really something that bothers me anymore. The last gay guild I tired to join.. it was kind of boring, nobody talked, and I didn't get to know anyone so felt the outsider. It doesn't matter to me if I'm in a gay guild or not, as long as I'm online with friends that matters.

Doesn't mean I take any crap from someone claiming 'omgz gayz arn't natural the bible says so' crap, lol.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    You also must live in Eastern Europe
    Living in Norway mate

You could call me whatever you feel like, but trolling isnt the way to go.
    I said my opinion about something, and that is. Most people don't give a fck, you that do needs to learn how the internet works. Joining a normal guild would go perfectly as long as you spread the message about being "not like the other kids" from the start of. Even though people throw around racist/sexist words in the chat, does not mean in any way they wouldn't like you if you came out of the closet?

So please, mind your own business pal.
    This is my PoV on something, you might not share it. Sure, but really... I dont give a flying fck about what you think.
    I wrote this in other words since people like you clearly cant comprehend something negative

Sentences not making sense, wont edit them. Because clearly, I dont give a fck. get it?
    Last edited by Swaggah; 2010-12-03 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasviel View Post
    <---MtF Transgender (Which is diffrent from Transexual ¬_¬)
    Don't worry, everyone starts somewhere

Plus, don't worry about the differences between TS and TG, most people forget them on occasion, even the most "hard-core", for lack of a better word, transsexuals/trans genders/penguins

Quote Originally Posted by Hasviel View Post
    Im going to get banned for this, but I'll say it how it is; Fuck Saudi Arabia.
    Might want to throw in the majority of other Muslim nations and African nations in their too while your at it. Oh and certain Asian countries. Ohh and certain Central Asian countries. (Not agreeing with the F part, just saying it's more than Saudi Arabia, so don't all get your panties in a bunch).

Quote Originally Posted by SiNz View Post
    Lol @ Breeder being a negative term.

Oh knows, I'm actually using my body the way it was designed to be used *rolls eyes*
    yea it is a negative term when you live in an overpopulated world ^_^ keep using that body tho we might be able to build a bridge to the moon one day with all the extra people :P lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Well in our guild if someone was gay it would probs end up with a joke fest and a flame war at one another not just the gay person then again we always just take the piss out of one another so there wont be an awfull lot of difference

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post

But please, go on.
    Haters gonna hate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNz View Post
    Might want to throw in the majority of other Muslim nations and African nations in their too while your at it. Oh and certain Asian countries. Ohh and certain Central Asian countries. (Not agreeing with the F part, just saying it's more than Saudi Arabia, so don't all get your panties in a bunch).
    I'd say that, but Saudi Arabia is the worst of them.

Whoever locked this, good job. It seems if I leave for two hours everyone goes to hell =(