10+ Year Old Account

Invincible and invisible

The reason why I'm doing this is because some of you guys seem to be a bit.....slow... comparing with the rest of us.

When some of you guys are talking about Invincible mount that is dropped by Lich King in ICC, many of you stated that you want that mount or whatever because people "can't" see it. When you stated something like that, it show me that you never obtain that mount or actually a noob here. Let me education you:

Invincible: Incapable of being overcome or defeated; unconquerable. In another way, incapable of dying.

Invisible: Impossible to see; not visible. Not accessible to view; hidden. In another way, ghost or something that we can not see.

Now do you see the different? One mean incapable of dying and other mean not visible or impossible to see.

OK now, can we see the Invincible mount (dropped from Lich King) ridden by few players? YES! OH MY GOD YES!

OK now, since we can see the Invincible mount, is it invisible? NO!...NO! WE CAN TOTALLY SEE IT AND WE WEEP WHEN SOMEONE WON THE ROLL FOR IT!

Now do you see the different between those two? If no, I'll pray for you for the stake of our humanity....

Please educate yourself.

Resource(s):

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/invincible

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/invisible

This topic makes for the most fun in Trade chat. I see nothing good coming of this topic here though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya my Gm has the Invisible mount it looks awesome!
    To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women, that is what is best in life.

you just got trolled buddy, nobody really has the two confused

Y'all posting in a troll thread.

The average person is pretty stupid when it comes to a lot of things. Keep in mind that being an average, that of course means roughly half (or exactly if you're a median average kind of guy) of people are even dumber than that. Remember that and life will treat you well.

While "we educate ourselves", you might also educate yourself on what trolling is...

Are you also gonna ask the ones saying the now old and horrible "herp derp...if you turn 360 degrees and walk, you walk right back to where you started" to educate themselves ?

What about "Indivisible" ?
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

who does get them confussed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewokmywewok View Post
    you just got trolled buddy, nobody really has the two confused
    O'rly...