10+ Year Old Account
    Paranormal Activity 2

Number-based systems are dumb.

Continues the same concept displayed with the first entry without really losing anything. Connects the two movies with a sensible plot, given the circumstances. Not as creepy or pervasive as the original but it scores points by being mean to a dog, it's always easy to make monsters seem more monstrous by assaulting some poor little pooch.

Not as scary as the first, but still very much worth watching.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Gone Baby Gone

9/10.

Great movie. Ed Harris was amazing (as usual) and Casey Affleck owned the screen. Now to cry myself to sleep...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

puss in boots

6/10

didn't got interested on all the movie
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Watched a lot of movies lately, I'll rate a few:

Friday the 13th part 2

9/10

Great classic horror, in some ways better than the first part, and atleast Jason Voorhees was the killer this time instead of his mother.

Bad Teacher

5/10

Not really funny at all, don't remember having laughed once. Justin Timberlake's roll was terrible, Cameron Diaz on the other hand did a pretty good job. The only scene worth watching is the car wash scene. This movie should've been named ''Bad Movie'' instead of Bad Teacher.

Dark City - 7.5/10

Don't get me wrong, the movie is good, I think I just had too much of a high expectation for this movie... Although it is refreshing and new in terms of plot etc.

Deleted
    'The Muppets' - cute and funny and nostalgic 8/10

'The Grey' - awful! 1/10

Chronicle

2/10

Colombiana

4/10

is not a "Colombian" movie without Colombians...
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    puss in boots

6/10

didn't got interested on all the movie
    I give it 7/10, I found some of the jokes funny.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Colombiana

4/10

is not a "Colombian" movie without Colombians...
    Glad I wasn't the only one that was irked by this. The movie itself was okay, just another action movie. I was just annoyed that they couldn't find ANY Colombian actor to portray any of the main characters. Zoe Saldana (USA), Jordi Mollà (Spain), Cliff Curtis (New Zealand)..........all with AWFUL Colombian accents. I understand Hollywood can bend and shape an actor to portray many nationalities, but they did a damn poor job in this one. Oh yeah, and NONE of the movie was in Colombia (not even the beginning).

10+ Year Old Account
    The Vow:
    Since Im woman and Channing Tatum is beautiful to me Id give it a 8/10.

I go to movies to be entertained not to have my life changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Devils Double 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Underworld: Awakening

Meh =/. I really like the Underworld films but this one was just bland. Lots of action but very little substance, simply put - bad story. Also too short, just when something started happening the movie was over =/.
    In other words I'd rate the Underworld movies like this:
    Underworld: 9/10
    Underworld Evolution: 8/10
    Underworld Rise of the Lycans: 8/10
    Underworld Awakening: 5/10

Not by far the worst movie I've seen but it wasn't exactly thrilling either.

From Hell

9.5/10

Great movie about Jack the Ripper, and Johnpy Depp is playing in it. Why didn't I give it a 10? Well I want my 10/10's to be rare, and the movie did kind of show who Jack the Ripper was...

Hostel 3

7/10

Was an okay torture movie, not much special. The ending caught me

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Man from Nowhere - 9/10
    would consider it just another "trained guy goes after bad guys that hurt a kid" movie if it wasnt for the way it built up the characters and made you actually feel for them.
    then there is the end of the film, such an awesome couple of scenes.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy 8/10

I was so disappointing by this film. It was really just one or two scenes away from being best film of the year for me. The acting is fantastic, but its not fully utilized as they mostly stare at each other. This film missed three things, character development, a sense of danger, and an explanation of the motives. I had to watch it a second time before I could follow the characters, as in who is who, The ending doesn't really make much sense and I am still trying to figure out why he did it. A good film that should have been and exceptional film. Really a shame.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    The Muppets (2011(?)) 7.5/10

Deleted
    War of the worlds 2005
    Good film, could have been a lot better, the part where they are in the basement went on for far too long though.
    7/10

Deleted
    The Veteran, 4/10
    The Mechanic, 5/10

Deleted
    I just saw Mission Impossible 4. I give it 8/10. Really good stuff