Deleted
    Just rewatched National Treasure 2:

8.5/10

I like the history, love the rushing around when fleeing from the police. However i just feel the need of a little more background history and so, you don't just go and do that shit :P

10+ Year Old Account
    IP Man 2 - 9/10

Such a good movie. Just as good as the first, if not better. The fights are awesome and pretty much non stop without deterring from the story at all, really. The story is great and doesn't mess around with lulls in the movie. I wasn't bored once throughout the movie.

Rewatched North by Northwest.

Still awesome. 10/10

The Hunger Games

9/10

The movie played very well with the book. I had a few things that I wish they went into more detail, and the CGI was just way to far off to over look. But I will be watching it again, and again.

Immortals

6/10

I was expecting more

The Hunger Games

9/10 for what it was.

Could have been a bit more "raw" if it didn't trial to appeal to so many teens.

The Hunger Games

7.5/10

It was a good movie/book not nearly as amazing as what everyone makes it out to be, and everything was there for it to be a spectacular story, but the author was trying to appeal to tweens so it lacked. Honestly if i could make one change it would be them never announcing two people could win the hunger games, and making it were the Katniss girl had to stay solo. I was ready to give this movie a 9/10 until that part, then everything got to tweeny and fake for me. Also the ending would have had a bit more of a punch and been a great deal better if Peta died.

Well I have recently been to the future and can confirm with 100% accuracy that the Ninja Turtles film remake directed by Michael Bay destroys ours worlds chances of obtaining world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Norgannon the Dreamweaver View Post
    Well I have recently been to the future and can confirm with 100% accuracy that the Ninja Turtles film remake directed by Michael Bay destroys ours worlds chances of obtaining world peace.
    Because it is so awesome that it inspires nations to create their own Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle squads to combat crime, and then they form a syndicate and wage Stealthy, Angst-ridden war against human kind, retreating into their Turtly shells when danger comes-a-knocking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Hunger games, zzz/10, fell asleep a tthe start woke up after the end, glorified nap

Tower heist, 2/10.. no 1/10 it was fucking horrible

Deleted
    The Bone Collector 10/10

One of the better movies i've watched \o/ Denzel
    Last edited by mmocad78725720; 2012-03-31 at 09:05 AM.

"This Means War" - 5/10
    Originally went to get freaky in the theater, but some people ended seating next to us. It was actually a cute movie but felt cheap.

Deleted
    New Years Eve - mediocre rom-com 6/10

Deleted
    Act of Valor

6/10 - Ok...I guess, but nothing special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troy
    8/10
    I am in love with Greek mythology and ancient Greece altogether so i really enjoyed this movie. Plus I love the Trojan war and the Iliad. There are periods where the action/momentum is really slowed down though so no 10/10
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Hunger Games- 10/10 amazing *just finished reading all the books... even more epic*

John Carter- 10/10 i was was captivated by the story action and plot twists.

Wrath of the Titans 6/10 there was only 1 Titan present *Chronos* alot of talking not enough action for my taste, with unneeded questions being ask that sat there unanswered, felt tricked by watching trailers and being left excited, and then watching the movie left unsatisfied.

Deleted
    Midnight in Paris - Woody Allen's best work in years 8/10

just rewatched some of the ne wclint eastwood films
    Gran Torino 9/10
    Million Dollar Baby 10/10
    Invictus 8/10

Deleted
    The Darkest Hour - so so special effects, woeful acting, terrible plot 4/10

TinTin. I grew up reading the books as a kid and enjoyed the movie. 8/10