Deleted
    'Lockout' - cheesy, popcorn action flick, Guy Pearce is decent enough in the lead. Predictable lame ending. 6/10

Battleship. 8/10
    Me and the kids loved it. Only critic is that old Liam aint in it anywhere near enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tron:Legacy

7.5/10

It's extremely entertaining, is just a cool movie overall. It's not going to win any academy awards or anything but I definitely watch it everytime it's on Starz.

the choice of who plays Chris Redfield.

Ghost in the Shell

9/10

One of the best anime's every made, just sayin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life of Brian

9/10

Not the best Python flick, but definitely the best parody of well, you get the idea... Mel Brooks doesn't even come close.
    For a comedy, the music is amazing.

Deleted
    Avengers 3D - very entertaining, great action set pieces, funny as hell in certain places, good use of 3D, awesome soundtrack and Scarlett Johansson and Cobie Smulders in sexy outfits. Ding Dong!
    8.5/10

"The Sitter"

4/10

This is "Adventure in Babysitting" for adults follows almost the exact same plot with the exact characters. Sadly this movie is not good, it is filled with forced out of place dialog and cheesy acting. Has a few funny moments but nothing to really make it worth watching.

Deleted
    Man On A Ledge 6.5/10 - Not a bad movie, worth watching if you have a couple of hours to kill but offers nothing we haven't seen before in your average robbery action/thriller

Crazy, Stupid, Love. - 7.5/10 - I wasn't expecting much going into this but found it to be entertaining and the cast is excellent, it is mainly a rom-com though so its not everybody's cup of tea but its funny enough to keep you entertained, good movie I enjoyed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minority Report. - 8/10.
    Was a brilliant movie. Also beautiful in some ways.
    The Tree of Life. - 8.5/10.
    One of the best films from last year, might be the most beautiful film I have ever seen. Depicting the birth and death of the universe together with a point in the middle of it all, it symbolizes the human evolution and behaviour. And I still think the Academy snubbed it. Brad Pitt was mesmerizing in the supporting role.

1408 - 6/10

Just a haunted room........ that's it. I did like John Cusack's role though, will always give props to an actor that is practically the only character in a movie (Will Smith in I Am Legend, Tom Hanks in Castaway, etc).

Tekken: Blood Vengeance - Wat/10

One of the stupidest and most nonsensical things I've seen in a long time. And it's not just because it's a video game tie-in movie, it's just stupid and hyperactive. Probably a good way to shut kids up for an hour and a half, with bright colours and explosions and fight scenes. The only redeeming moment is probably the second to last fight scene, between the Kazuya, Jun and Heihaichi.

Deleted
    The Avengers - 7.5/10

Good, fun action-movie. Another big-screen Marvel adaption done right. They definitely threw me off with some of my expectations of how The Hulk would behave which pleasantly surprised me. Loki was a good baddie and Tony Stark, of course, stole the show! (Also: Mmm... redhead Scarlet Johansen.)

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 4/10

Seriously one of the slowest movies I've ever seen, and I thought The American was slow... But I do love me some Gary Olsen

Deleted
    Just re-watched 'Switchblade Romance' for the umpteenth time.
    Incredible horror movie. Highly recommended. 9/10

Deleted
    The whole Saw series (7). Not as bad as I taught it would be, but really meh. 5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Wrath of the Titans - 5/10
    It was okay. Not worth the ticket price. Wait for rental.

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol - 9/10
    Best action movie since Bourne Ultimatum (10/10) and cured me of my Tom Cruise nausea. Also solidified my love for Jason Renner. Can't wait to see him as Hawkeye and in the Bourne Legacy this year.
    As someone who thought the movie in theaters was going to be complete SHIT i agree, i would go as far as giving it a 10/10 though. One of the better action movies this decade.

The sitter 7/10 was ok, funny at some parts.

Three Musketeers 7/10, was a FUN sword play movie. I really hope the Assassins Creed People take a look at this movies sword fights cause i do say they are some of the best I've seen in a while the dialogue is good but the story is shit. It was good as a Mindless action fantasy movie.

In Time 8/10 This would have gotten a 10/10 if they didn't use Justin Timberlake. GREAT Story, basically a futuristic bonnie and clyde with a twist where if you run out of "Time" or money you die. Overall Amazing movie and could have selected their main character a bit better.

Deleted
    The Avengers - 8/10

So many characters, many stories, different powers, a great desire to be at the center of attention but united into one story, and last but not least.. VERY FUN in many scenes!! in short, money well spent for The Avengers!

Deleted
    mmmh dunno if seres count, but if it would be Band of Brothers. Very good short series, with characters you can remember and it shows a side of war not every movie shows, some episodes are just amazing and others are only very good i'd give it a 8.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Harry Potter 7.2

I'll give it an 8. It was an emotional ending but I did not like the fight between Voldy and Harry. I guess I expected it to be more like the book and not a bunch of cheap special effects. But I should have expected that after the previous seven movies.
    Putin khuliyo