15+ Year Old Account
    The Dictator
    2/10

Flat story. Jokes weren't even that good. Only had a few good moments sandwiched between 90 mins of mediocre storytelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Silence of the Lambs 9,5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Total Recall remake

4/10

Nothing really to recommend it. Some decent action sequences and I can stare at Jessica Biel for hours, but nothing particularly engaging or interesting compared to the original. Not worth the $8 to see it in the theater.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Dark Knight Rises - 3/10

Several major problems... a villain who was beyond idiotic, idiotic plot, limited action with batman, far too much time spent building up to little payoff, character development poorly done 3 movies in when the dark knight had already made a solid character, problems with background outdoing dialogue, and enough loopholes that you could find something terribly wrong with every part of the movie. Overall, a severe disappointment
    I would agree with this though 3/10 seems a bit rough. I'd give it maybe 5/10, but then again I'm a Batman junkie. Adding to your negative review, I'd say Catwoman was a throw-away character that added nothing to the movie and that the film front loaded all of Alfred's wisdom making him look more like a judgmental father rather than a trusted friend. It's a shame Nolan's series ended on this note because the other two were just so fantastic. I feel DKR took itself the least seriously out of all three films; I would not bother to watch it again.

Deleted
    Freelancers 7/10

Dark Knight Rises - 5/10
    I felt like there was more time spent showing batman in a high speed chase than him actually fighting. Between the annoying Angling they did with Bane to attempt to make him appear physically larger than the other characters and the barely understandle speach of his, he was a major let down. It's like they took the bomb on a boat moral dilemma from the second movie and decided to make an entire movie around the same premise, only with a bigger bomb.

On a side note, I had fun with the little easter eggs throughout the movie.

10+ Year Old Account

Dark Knight Rises 8/10
    Dictator - 5.5/10
    Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 9/10 (yes, the rape scene made the movie more real, to someone who posted earlier)
    Carandiru 7/10
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hurt Locker. 9/10 A tense and emotional movie.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Lockout - 9/10

Probably the most underrated movie I have ever seen... Critics were hating on it for all of the reasons I thought it was awesome. Expecting realism in a sci-fi movie is just silly. I thought the writing was amazing and the movie itself was really fun. Guy Pearce was great in that movie playing completely against type and I was annoyed that so many dumb critics decided to pan it for the dumbest possible reasons. Check this one out if you want a fun shoot em up with good writing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 9/10 (yes, the rape scene made the movie more real, to someone who posted earlier)
    That poster was me. How? Why? The only reasoning I can fathom is to show how tough her life is/was, and that can be easily shown in a multitude of other ways. I felt highly uncomfortable watching this (and I was watching it with my mother, of all people, fml); rape is one of the worst things that can happen to people, I'd rather not see it in a movie.

Mind elaborating on why it made it "more real"? And I still can't get over the ending and the mystery, because there was absolutely zero payoff on the mystery.

Some movie with that Kirsten slut that cheated on her boyfriend, 2/10 it was absolutely horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    21 Jump Street: 9/10 - I had passed it off originally thinking it wouldn't be that great, but bought it on recommendations from friends and things and it is one of the better comedies I have seen in a while, great movie.

Project-X: 7.5/10 - Maybe not that great of a movie all around, but me and a few friends hung out drinking and watching it and it was a lot of fun. I'd love to go to a party like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Total Recall -7.5/10. It was pretty good, but wasn't amazing, least not to me. Wish they would have shown how they keep out all the radiation/poison or whatever out of the livable areas.
    Never saw the original one though, back with Arnold. I've heard from a few people it was better than the new one.

Battleship
    5/10
    Just a typical mixture of all things 'cliche action movie'. Mediocre plot, barely kept me entertained. I only watched it because it was my quality time with my boyfriend. I would have given it a 3 or 4 of 10, but since Alexander Skarsgard was in it, I'll give it a 5. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    21 Jump Street: 9/10 - I had passed it off originally thinking it wouldn't be that great, but bought it on recommendations from friends and things and it is one of the better comedies I have seen in a while, great movie.
    21 Jump Street was fantastic Not only did it succeed as a comedy but also as an endearing "buddy movie". I loved Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum's role reversal in that movie. It's rare that I can recommend a movie to someone, but I highly recommend people see this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Total Recall 7.5/10 better than the original I thought still had some storyline issues imo.

Hodejegerne/headhunters. Would give it a 7/10 probably because I wasn't expecting anything but it turned out a decent movie.

Deleted
    Road Trip: Beer Pong
    2/10
    Watched it only cause Danny Pudi from Community had a role in it. It was REALLY boring, even for being a typical american college movie.

8.5/10 with the bad ending

9/10 with the good ending

A great film from a Stephen King story, definatly worth to watch if you like horror

Deleted
    The hunger games. 8/10.