Quote Originally Posted by blackeagle View Post
    Hook - Excellent followup to Peter Pan with Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman, Julia Roberts
    It gets an 8/10. All around nice adventure movie for the whole family.
    He's OLD

He's FAT

Not so fat to me!

Ahhh, classic Thud.

Sig by Mipeo

Deleted
    Fast and Furious 5. 7/10
    No matter how cheesy, badly acted and poorly written, it's still fun to watch. Ultimate guilty pleasure. Final car chase is just OMG.

Deleted
    TV: The Shawshank Redemption 10/10 One of the Best Movies ever made
    Cinema: Sucker Punch 2/10 I want my Money back

Fast 5

6/10 It was ok but far fetched lol. Seen it all before I guess. Thought the Rock was gona spoil it but he actually acted pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    THOR

I would say 8/10. Loved the movie, the humor in some parts, the connections to the classic and the visual effects.
    Just sometimes in the movie I felt like "ah cmon" where some extraordinary things happened. I mean it's fiction but some parts made me feel that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Lurking Fear

8/10

The stories of H.P. Lovecraft never dissapoint, thats what made WoW lore good in the first place

10+ Year Old Account
    Tropic Thunder: 9/10

Quality humor right there
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

The Hurricane.
    Denzel Washington
    10/10.
    Amazing movie.

---------- Post added 2011-04-30 at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    Most excellent movie... For those of you who haven't heard about it, it's about these two friends that go on a most excellent adventure through time for their history project.
    LOL especially when they get Soh-Crates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow Country - 5/10

Requiem for a Dream - 10/10
    Go see it. Now.

Your Highness - 9/10
    One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while, ended up seeing it twice.

The Room - 7/10
    ...only because it was hilarious in the fact it was so terribly made.

Fast5 - 9/10
    Sick movie. Fantastic camerawork, nonstop action, second only to the original movie.

Deleted
    Thor.
    Better than i expected. While lacking any originality, "something" of its own, its still a well made movie. Some really nice and juicy action, and daaaamn... Asgard is gorgeous, all the colors and architecture mmm. And nerds can QQ how much they want about Heimdall being black. Idris Elba was badass in his role!
    Didnt like all that Avengers build up, though. I understand that its necesary for next years movie , but it takes away something from this movie. Instead of focusing on smth probably more interesting, half of movie we need to sit through all that annoying and boring SHIELD stuff.

Anyway - 7/10.

--

Hard Candy. 8/10.
    One of movies where you actually want a bad guy to win, and smash good guys (girl in this case) head against brick wall by yourself.

Deleted
    The Green Hornet - 7/10
    Overall I enjoyed it, but there weren't enough laughs and towards the end I was just tired of watching Rogen. Jay Chou easily steals the film as the sidekick, and if you want something to giggle at or just something that's a bit geeky and fun, go watch it.

The Green Hornet

10/10

Its all a movie needs to be, Entertaining.
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Human Cenitpede 4/10

1/10 Acting - The women are attractive, the scientist looks sinister, but the acting is absolutely terrible.
    0/10 Story - The story is unfathomably fucked, it takes away almost all the credit the "100% scientifically correct" gives it.
    9/10 Idea - Had so much potential, could have been gorier, could have made the story more realistic. (Cannot give examples as to not give plot away)

Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - 6/10, it was pretty much what I expected and what is to be expected from a movie based on a book which happens only on small islands and at sea with the majority of the characters being kids or mythical creatures. I'd recommend it if you're a fantasy fan or like children oriented(but not specifically made for) movies.

Fast 5

As a film student i look more at the technical aspects, movie was fun, kept my intrest the entire movie. GREAT visuals, everyones acting was great there was a few parts where Rock Cheesed it up. Best fast and furious movie since the first one, i would watch it again! Ending was pretty great havent seen anything like it in a while.

7/10
    Last edited by muxx; 2011-05-01 at 12:41 AM. Reason: rating

Deleted
    The green hornet
    7/10
    It was funny, but not really my type of movie.

Valhalla Rising, 3/10

5% pretty imagery, 5% decent scenes, 90% overpretentious garbage. Not worth the time it takes to watch it.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo/ The Girl who layed with Fire/ The Girl who Kicked the Hornest [8/10] for the whole series. Not your typical american flic, seeing as its not, but I think the entire story was very well done and has to be one of the better book to movie conversions I have ever seen.

Kick Ass 6.5/10 - A very good watch when all your looking for is a little humor and violence mixed into one, but dont think to much into whats going on because it will ruin the movie, just go with it.

Morning Glory 6/10 - Was forced to watch it with the GF but I think it was pretty well done and kept me interested.

Game of Thrones 10/10 - I know its not a movie but a TV show, however all of you must stop what you are doing and go watch it right now.
    "Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams." - W.B. Yeats

I'll Spit on Your Grave - 6/10. It'd be higher if it wasn't for how disgusted I was with it. Shit is so fucking messed up.