Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Blu-ray rip was released today, missed the cinema screening.

yeah i just found it myself, how did they get it though, didn't think Blu-ray / dvd releases until next month!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    It was leaked online a week ago or so...
    /doh

I always think of this thread in terms of theater viewing, for some reason.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Veronica Mars (2014): 7/10

Liked it a lot, had really great and quirky dialogue, the plot was satisfactory and Kristen Bell was pretty good. I watched the tv show sporadically on tv like almost 10 years ago, so I didn't know all those extra characters, and didn't know how to care enough for them. But anyways this was a quality movie, and from what I've seen from the tv show, it should do it justice.

Guardians of the Galaxy 10/10

Epic. It was like a better version of Star Wars (imo)...second best movie this year, only behind DoTPoA

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardians of The Galaxy: 8/10

Fantastic movie, probably the 2nd best Marvel movie behind the Avengers.

Guardians of the Galaxy
    I feel weird having to give another 10 this year (I have given 4), but I am doing it, this movie was phenomenally awesome. 10/10 (To be fair all four of my 10s are very different from each other)

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    I feel weird having to give another 10 this year (I have given 4), but I am doing it, this movie was phenomenally awesome. 10/10 (To be fair all four of my 10s are very different from each other)
    You have given more than half the amount of 10/10's that I have ever given already. :P
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-08-03 at 11:54 AM.

Guardians of the Galaxy

10/10

Guardians of the galaxy 10/10
    Fantastically hilarious and awesome, loved it.
    "Nothing goes over my head... I will catch it."

Deleted
    Alagator (1980) 8/10

1980's Creature feature, Mutated Aligator living in the sewers ! Scared me shitless when it first came out, but I was only 6 or 7 at the time
    Fun film if you like your creature features.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2014-08-03 at 07:10 PM.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 (2012) - 8/10
    These "graphic novel turned into animation movies" are quite good, at least the Batman ones. Thought it would be good to see this one, since Ben Affleck's Batman is inspired by it and all. It's always a bit off to see beloved characters turned old like that, but it's an interesting idea. Definitely worth watching if you're into Batman.

Deleted
    Captain America 2 : 7/10

enjoyed it, didn't find it as good and 10/10 as everyone else did. favorite marvel film though after Avengers (havn't seen GotG yet). didn't like Scarlet in this one, found her to be a bit useless, and i am sure that Falcon guy is Tony starks friend? at least it seemed like the same guy

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Captain America 2 : 7/10

enjoyed it, didn't find it as good and 10/10 as everyone else did. favorite marvel film though after Avengers (havn't seen GotG yet). didn't like Scarlet in this one, found her to be a bit useless, and i am sure that Falcon guy is Tony starks friend? at least it seemed like the same guy
    It's not the same guy. They don't even look that much alike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post

i didn't mean just in looks, personality seemed simmilar too, i liked the Falcon character though, he just reminded me of the other guy a bit

i actually couldn't remember what Tony starks friend looked, remembered him younger than that, all i could basically remember was he was black, so sorry for that :P

Deleted
    but they both have short cropped hair, brown eyes and are well toned! Can totally see how someone can get them mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i didn't mean just in looks, personality seemed simmilar too, i liked the Falcon character though, he just reminded me of the other guy a bit

i actually couldn't remember what Tony starks friend looked, remembered him younger than that, all i could basically remember was he was black, so sorry for that :P
    So racist! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    but they both have short cropped hair, brown eyes and are well toned! Can totally see how someone can get them mixed up.
    It's called being in the military!

Deleted
    So racist! :P

maybe a little, more like i was never that interessted in the iron man films, and the most i could remember was he was black, and in the military, didn't remember anything else like age :P

also they got a similar haircut.

Guardians of the Galaxy 10/10

Best movie of the year imo

Deleted
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    8/10

Very good movie.
    A bit weird tho that the threat in the movie might be the biggest thing ever (non-alien), and Tony, Thor and Bruce are nowhere to be seen or mentioned.
    It would have been fine if they made a small scene where they say like: Tony can't come bcuz he blew up all of his suits, Thor is cleaning up after the battle is Assguard and Bruce ODed on morphene and can't get angry, or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardians of the Galaxy. 9.5/10. Thought it was absolutely brilliant. Couldn't stop laughing at points.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    8/10

Very good movie.
    A bit weird tho that the threat in the movie might be the biggest thing ever (non-alien), and Tony, Thor and Bruce are nowhere to be seen or mentioned.
    It would have been fine if they made a small scene where they say like: Tony can't come bcuz he blew up all of his suits, Thor is cleaning up after the battle is Assguard and Bruce ODed on morphene and can't get angry, or something
    Really? I thought it was terrible :/
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.