Deleted
    Thor 10/10...good acting and effects, some fantastic lines, set up the avengers beautifully (watch the scene at the end of the credits)

Deleted
    Just came home from X-men First Class, and it was pretty darned good. Now, I haven't read the X-men comics, so can't judge from that.

It was a bit slow a couple times, otherwise, pretty good!

8/10

Deleted
    Priest (3D)

I rate it a 7/10, far from favorite but still decent.

I really like the idea of the movie, and most of the visual effects work that they put into it. A bit low on fighting scenes for being such a violent movie.
    I did dislike the "distinct future" idea, would've made it ALOT better if it was medieval times or so.

Last movie I watched was Erik the Viking.

10/10. Love old school classic comedys, had seen it before but never gets less funny.

Sven's dad is basically the greatest character, though they are all great!

"he hasn't got an OUNCE of faith in him" *throws snow*
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

Enemy at the Gates 10/10 Exellent war movie from 2001, i love History

Deleted
    Slumdog Millionaire 8.5/10

Very good movie imo. I hated the dance at the end though, the end in general was rather .. meh. But the rest is quite good and original. Gives you quite a good view on the life in those slums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dragon

While not as good as "Silence of the Lambs" I liked the story a lot. I also loved the romance between the Tooth Fairy and Reba McClane. Worth a watch!

9/10

Deleted
    X Men: First class 7.5/10
    Pretty good film I think its alot better than the original X Men movies.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World 8/10
    Loved this movie,there's so many nerd references! (coin loot when he kills a bad guy is awesome :P)

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kallixenia View Post
    Super 8

9/10

Thrill & suspense factors were jacked right up there, and the story actually made sense, unlike a lot off J.J. Abrams stuff (Lost, anyone?)
    I cant wait to see this movie! huge lost fan ere I get the feeling im going to love Super 8

Deleted
    Thirst 2009

9/10 - An interesting dark comedy with a unique take on vampires. I haven't seen the Twilight Saga nor will I but it definitely can't beat this.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImgt6tVOyE

La horde

9/10

Now this is a zombie movie, the fast ripping you in shreds one

10+ Year Old Account
    Fightclub
    8/10
    i found the plot really catching and was building up pretty good through the film, interesting ending i must say, obviously won't say anything if some1 hasn't watched it and want to ^^

Deleted
    Mother (Madeo)

8/10 - Not a movie that everyone will watch for entertainment or more than once but it is a movie worth watching. A real down to earth movie with no gimmicks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Fast Five, 4/10. They tried to add too much humor, which was painful. The Rock I couldn't get into. And some of the scenes you really had to suspend belief to watch. Not really worth the money, in my opinion.

Last Movie I watched was Red. I watched RED. Red is based on a graphic novel by the great comic book author Warren Ellis. Red is mind blowing action film. Comedy is refreshing and action and stunts are impressive. Actors that makes this film worth seeing. I give 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    My last movie was The Green Hornet (comedy/action).
    8/10

Won't say this is a really good movie nor will I say it meets up to the original series, yet I had some serious laughs with my gf watching this and the action wasn't so bad. Some things (like the stretching of slow-mo moves) were pretty well done.

Christopher Waltz was funnier then Seth Rogen + Jay Chou ;-).

Deleted
    Hanna - 3/10
    The movie was unconsitant and at the same time linear, I ended up fastforwarding the 2nd half of it! D:

Red Riding Hood - 3/10

I wanted to beat that hour and 39 minutes out of my wife. It was awful.

Deleted
    La Horde

4/10 - Nothing stood out at all, there was no work done on the characters so I didn't feel any emotion whatsoever to scenes involving the characters. You have to build relationships between the characters and the audience to make any form of success out of a movie. It was just another blimp in the amount of zombie films out there, it had nothing whatsoever to make it stand out. It had a fair bit of potential but the direction they took was just...boring.

I've decided it's even lower than 4/10, I was being far too generous. It's actually 1.9/10. It's just a crap movie, it's not one of the worst but it has no merit.

Only watch it if you literally have nothing else to do, otherwise there's plenty of other zombie films that are far better. Would be nice to watch a zombie movie where the main characters actually think things through instead of gung-ho rushing through.

Actually, has there every been a zombie film where the focus is not on the action? Would be lovely to see a more emotionally involved movie with a realistic setting/scenario/characters. It kinda feels like zombie films are instantly hollywoodified.
    Last edited by mmocedd0d67e0c; 2011-06-15 at 07:05 PM.

10/10 - Extremely funny!

True Grit
    8/10. It was good, worth the wait for it to come to dvd.