Transformers 3: 7/10

Good action scenes, no plot, minimal character development or depth... but then again.... it is an action movie
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

15+ Year Old Account
    In the cookie jar. Stay The F*ck Away From It.
    Source Code
    9.5/10
    Really good movie. The plot is one of the best I've seen in my life, and I've watched some stuff in my time...
    I can't really tell you what's it about, you can google it, but rest assured. If you watch it till the end, your mind will be blown
    Abandon all hope to humanity and you won't be disappointed in random LFGs.

My Rogue

And waay too many alts

Rewatched V for Vendetta for the 128th time. Still is a 10/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Title: Fargo
    Rating: 10/10

Steve Buschemi. Sorry any show/movie he's in is amazing in my book.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

15+ Year Old Account
    SLC Punk
    10/10

got its point across, plain and simple
    really awesomely weird narrative style
    marshall from himym and cereal killer from hackers... as punks..

damn, this was gooood

Transformer 3. 8/10. It's a normal action movie to me, but still entertaining at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red State 6/10

It was definitely not a typical Kevin Smith movie, but I thought it was very good anyway. Loved how crazy he made the cult look. And even though it wasn't his average movie, there were a few lines in there that were totally him. I think it deserves a watch if you think people like the Westboro Baptists are insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Quote Originally Posted by Naamari View Post
    Inception
    10/10

One of the best movies I have ever seen and it was from my favorite director and contained some of my favorite actors, so what else to say.
    good movie, but the one thing that keeps bothering me is that they skipped over the part of the movie where the character that was introduced (Ellen Page in this case) to these fictional ideas that would be way beyond absurd in normal life says "you sound like a lunatic, I'm leaving", she just completely understands right from the beginning. Annoying.

But anyway, I watched "From Dusk Till Dawn"
    Entertaining and just kind of a weird movie that doesn't really fit into any genre, it's like two unrelated books got run over by a semi and were then used as a script. I'd rate around 7-8/10

Spoiler if you plan on watching......

The movie is about two thieves, George Clooney being the more reasonable of the two and Quentin Tarantino as his younger brother who is constantly causing problems. They take a family hostage, both are heading to Mexico, the thieves for sanctuary and the family for vacation or something. They get to Mexico and go to a bar where they are supposed to wait for some Mexican dude who provides them protection against the law I suppose in exchange for part of what they stole. It turns out the the bar is full of vampires and they have to kill them all and wait until morning where they leave and that's where you sit there and go "wtf did I just watch"
    The End.

Paul 3/10 because i am being generous

10+ Year Old Account
    went and say the last harry potter and i have to say it get a 9/10 very well done movie, plenty of action, humor, and suspense and it was a good send off to the series

10+ Year Old Account
    Fast Five - 8/10
    Oddly enough, not as many "car scenes" as I was expecting. The story and action scenes were top notch though. Watching Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson try to kill each other was hilarious though.

Saw
    8/10
    saw is my favourite movie. This is a horror movie. I like horror movie........this is a best horror movie.

The Guard
    8/10
    Great film starring Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle. It was written/directed by the brother of the writer/director who did In Bruge (which also starred Gleeson). If you enjoyed In Bruges you will enjoy this as well. It has a similar sense of humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lion King.... 3D - 10/10

Hakuna Matata~
    You should all know; the orcs have a battlecry. "Lok'tar Orgar", it means "Victory or Death" ... fitting.

Deleted
    Fast Five 8/10
    Revolver 8/10

both good entertaining

Green lantern 5-6/10

A entertaining and inspiring movie at some scenes, but I expected alot more.

Tucker and dale Vs EVIL

7/10 - Funny concept, reasonably well executed considering the small budget for the movie. A bit sentimental at the end, as is with most comedies these days... but otherwise a fun popcorn movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw 100 billion BC yesterday on tv, awful. So awful I laughed my balls off. Same street as Mega Shark vs. <insert big-ass monster here>.
    Low acting skills, bad script, horrendous CGI (seriously these movies are from 2008 and younger, but the CGI is WAAAY worse than for example Matrix I (1999), I'd almost say Star Wars IV, V and VI had better CGI ('77-'83), just plain terrible).

3/10 for the laughs I had, else 1/10.
    What? Why? When? Who? Which? How? Wait...
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! The thick plottens.

The Perfect Host
    9/10

I really like movies like this. The interaction of the main characters as the night goes on is what drives the story forward. There's not much in the way of special effects, but plenty of interesting scenes. I really like that it's open to discussion on what was really going on versus what we see.

Were the other guests treated the same? Was it only because Warwick was a man of his word?
    Was the ending a move by John? Or Warwick? Why the double take with the stamps?
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Deleted
    Apocalypse Now Redux

9/10

My GF hadn't seen it so I thought I'd show it to her. It was probably fifth time I saw it and it was still great.