10+ Year Old Account
    I am number 4
    7/10

Started off mediocore but it was a decent watch.

The Adjustment Bureau
    7/10

Decent movie, good length but the story was kind of lame.

Mr Popper's Penguins
    8.5/10

Great family movie, really liked it even though I wish it was slightly longer.

Terri 2011
    6.5/10

Odd movie, not bad just kinda slow and quite.

30 minutes or less
    8/10

Funny, good actors and ok story.

Captain America
    6/10

Start was bad, middle was good and after the first hour it picked up.

Tron Legacy
    5/10

Great effects, music but the dialogue was terrible and I mean terrible.

Just go with it
    8/10

Funny, gotta love Adam Sandler

The Change Up
    7.5/10

Another decent movie, funny although it could of been better,

Horrible Bosses
    7/10

Funny, decent story but wish it went little better, ending was kinda lame. Nevertheless decent movie.

On the horizon for next 1 month:

Johnny English Reborn
    Tower Heist
    Puss in Boots
    The Hobbit

PS:

Give or take 1 rating to all the movies since my judgement isn't amazing + seen all the movies during past few weeks.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-11-12 at 07:52 PM.
    -K

Stardust

9/10

An offbeat but highly entertaining fantasy-based film with a great cast and perfect amounts of comedy, action and romance.

Deleted
    Devils

Torrented it, I liked it , 9/10

My idiot brother.
    10/10
    i loved it from the start, his honesty cuts like a hot knife through my buttery heart lol.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruii View Post
    My idiot brother.
    10/10
    i loved it from the start, his honesty cuts like a hot knife through my buttery heart lol.
    The title itself already says enough for me to probably download that one

10+ Year Old Account
    In Time

8/10

this is just a side spin what Occupy Wallstreet is yelling about

Quote Originally Posted by Haten View Post
    Not sure if serious...
    I've loved that movie too, its extremely funny, not as good as the first one trough. But yeah I wouldn't rate it 10/10, if I really throw 10/10's around at some good movie it wouldn't be worth that much...

I remember I rated it a 8.5/10 or 9/10 myself, I think I was being too generous :S

Conan the Barbarian (2011)
    a very lenient 3/10

lol...I've seen worse though.

Cowboys and Aliens. 8/10. for a big action summer blockbuster it delivered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished watching Wayne's World for the ~100th time.
    10/10 If someone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend to watch it
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Puss in Boots.

:I I love cats. 10/10

(It was actually a little too fast paced in my opinion. The storyline moved too quickly in some places. Realistically a 8/10)

Real Steel

Wow.. 10/10 hands down, honestly from me.
    Is it sort of childish? Yes. However, the acting is pretty amazing. They actually picked a kid that could act, and he did it well. The storyline wasn't too fast, nor too slow. I feel like it covered everything it needed to in a decent time.
    The graphics were well done but NOT overused! This was what I really enjoyed about it. It didn't feel like all I was watching was computer rendered.

Inception - 4/10, decent acting. But if you can't see the "Huge" plot twist coming, you fail at movies. It's a horrible movie only saved by some decent acting.

The Wilde Hunt - 9/10 If you love LARP, go watch, now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.2 10/10

One of the best movie franchises of all time and the ending didn't dissapoint.
    I gave that movie 3/10. So predictable and boring. And the end.. really? God damn it was boring.

Conan The Barbarian 2011 - 1/10

Really horrible. Nothing more to say. Nothing good about this movie. Its a disgrace to the original.

Captain American on my flight today
    9/10
    This was legitimately one of the better movies I have seen in recent years - despite being over 2 hours, it didn't drag on, and I think many people could easily feel themselves in pre-Captain America Rogers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Captain American on my flight today
    9/10
    This was legitimately one of the better movies I have seen in recent years - despite being over 2 hours, it didn't drag on, and I think many people could easily feel themselves in pre-Captain America Rogers.
    I gave that movie 4/10 for some entertainment value i guess. But overall it was really mindless. Would of wanted more action and depth.

Mr Poppers Penguins 7/10 - pretty entertaining movie. Perfect for the family. Jim carey is an awesome actor for sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodawn View Post
    Stardust

9/10

An offbeat but highly entertaining fantasy-based film with a great cast and perfect amounts of comedy, action and romance.
    I used to think all romantic movies are shit until I watched this. This opened my eyes and since then I watch romantic movies with patience. And I'm a straight 20 year old male. This was a beautiful movie. A solid 8/10 IMO. It's like Narnia meets Romance. Next time your GF/wife wants to watch a romantic movie, get this. You won't end up sleeping halfway through the movie.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Fifty Dead Men Walking
    8/10

that's a good bit of cinema there

Dark City. Probably 8/10. Love the look and feel of the movie, and it really is one of the more unique sci-fi movies out there(it's already known as an influence on both The Matrix and Inception).

Conan the Barbarian
    6/10 - Khal Drogo is in it!

Deleted

In my opinion one of the better animation movies with that typical Tim Burton-ish style. The dolls and machines are brilliant designs in their own way. Very entertaining movie and I would advise anyone to see it.