Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Anyone going for World First?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone here is going for World First, not just server first?
    Should be one heck of a challenge!
    WoWMarathon- World First to 85 for Charity!
    Follow us Live as we race to max level!
    Free Prizes! Fun events! All for Charity!

Sorry to be a downer, but I'm not even going for server first.

I'd rather take a more leisurely route. Stop and smell the roses.

sure am not. not even server first. or second, tenth, one hundreth. i'll hit 85 when i do. i guess i have nothing useful to add to this thread.

I'm leveling as long as it takes me to fully enjoy each and every quest even if that takes an entire month.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I'm leveling as long as it takes me to fully enjoy each and every quest even if that takes an entire month.
    The way the game is meant to be played. The developers and programmers put a lot of hard work and effort into completely revolutionizing Azeroth, I'm going to take my sweet time enjoying and loving every bit of their product.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

I'm actually rerolling a dwarf shaman when The Shattering hits, and except to take my time doing all the new quests and remade zones.
    World First? I gain enjoyment from other sources, so no.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

To each his own, some people like to level, some don't.
    We have a group of about 8 guys to help 1 guy try and get world first. Should be really fun!

most people will take their time with this expansion as there are a lot of zones and instances that we have been waiting to see since vanilla (like Uldum and grim batol for example) unlike previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    most people will take their time with this expansion as there are a lot of zones and instances that we have been waiting to see since vanilla (like Uldum and grim batol for example) unlike previous expansions.
    Yes, I agree with this totally. I probably will with my toon. But the first day or two will be dedicated on helping my buddy try and hit world first. =)

Deleted
    we are a group of 3 (paladin, warlock, priest) an we'll start at 00:01 on 7th. (we have the digital version) not realy to be server or even wirld first! it's just to have a head start so that we don't have to share questmobs/-items with too much other players.

I'm secure with the size of my penis IRL.

so no.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWMarathon View Post
    We have a group of about 8 guys to help 1 guy try and get world first. Should be really fun!
    I can definately see the fun part in the challenge and wish you guys the best of luck with it
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    I'm secure with the size of my penis IRL.

so no.
    Doubt it.

I'd rather take my time and enjoy the game
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito Noctix View Post
    I can definately see the fun part in the challenge and wish you guys the best of luck with it
    Thanks guys! Yeah we have a lan center hosting the event as we do this along with other sponsors to give out prizes up until the game actually opens. It always feels good when you do things for charity!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    A race up 5 whole levels! It's not even interesting to me honestly. I could care less. The only first to 85 that will be somewhat of a race and something people could watch happen would be first goblin and worgen (levels 1-85), and even then who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    A race up 5 whole levels! It's not even interesting to me honestly. I could care less. The only first to 85 that will be somewhat of a race and something people could watch happen would be first goblin and worgen (levels 1-85), and even then who cares?
    Obviously you dont =p
    But hey man, its all for charity, plus we will be giving out some really cool stuff. Even Razer will be giving out some mice or keyboards.

Doubt it.
    Someones a bit insecure =p

I do not believe I will get realm first, although I will be in a hurry to hit 85. Maybe if I get lucky I will be ONE of the first.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!