Poll: /Played for level 80 of your main?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Post Days in level 80!

Simple Poll..

- Now that WoTLK has come to an end, let's Hear how much time(/played) you actually spent with your main online at level 80! (Time played this level)
    Last edited by mmoc1dea7d20e3; 2010-11-30 at 12:32 PM.

23 days 19 hours.
    I have a lot of alts

54days played on my main.Then also a lot of time on my other 80's but this is for mains only.
    And actually 22 days played on my lvl 19 twink
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Just broke 202days played at level 80 on my warlock alone, Actually really enjoyed WOTLK. :>
    Blame achievements takign up most of my time + LK HC progress at 5-10%

Working from home ftw! Scared to add up my dk,mage,shaman at 80 as well, probably push me near 330days lol
    Last edited by ceyara; 2010-11-30 at 01:05 PM.
    www.scrubbusters.com/ Currently World 12th 6/6hc
    ★★★twitch.tv/hyperia★★★ - Weekly raiding blog.

Deleted
    Actually have 2 sorta mains (lock and shaman) so i added them up

Shaman has 132 days at 80, lock has 114 days at 80, makes 246 days together.

Prolly around another 30-40 days on other lvl 80 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by ceyara View Post
    just broke 202days played at level 80 on my warlock alone, Actually really enjoyed WOTLK. :>
    Blame achievements takign up most of my time + LK HC progress at 5-10%
    You realise you played a minimum of 6.5 hours per day on wow each day since the launch of wrath , if you count days you did not played or had to sleep you probably played more per session, Imagine if you had worked all those hours or somethign you would be rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    125 days played @ 80 on my main, another 70 or so days on alts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    You realise you played a minimum of 6.5 hours per day on wow each day since the launch of wrath , if you count days you did not played or had to sleep you probably played more per session, Imagine if you had worked all those hours or somethign you would be rich.
    Would be rich moneywise.

I prefer to be rich spiritually, as i enjoy playing wow far more than working.

74 days on my main
    but i do have 4 other 80's so it would soon rack up to be abit, id really hate to see how many days i have on my miner, every day after school and on school holiday i used to mine for hours on end.

Deleted
    O M G !!?!

I simply can't believe that anyone has a /played of +250 days in wotlk alone... That's utterly insane
    My /played for the entire game on all my chars summed together since 3 days after vanilla hit is probably around 150-175 days.
    And I actually think I play a bit much. Sometimes an entire saturday or sunday goes to WoW alone, that's a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I doubt he would be as rich as anyone who works 10 hour days in any career. Yet it is definitely food for thought. Time dedicated to leveling our characters can be dedicated to "leveling" the quality of our lives --- but who wants to do that? lawls.

Just think about it this way: If you die tomorrow would you regret spending 202 days or more playing a video game instead of doing something else?...

=D I say do what makes you happy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    O M G !!?!

I simply can't believe that anyone has a /played of +250 days in wotlk alone... That's utterly insane
    My /played for the entire game on all my chars summed together since 3 days after vanilla hit is probably around 150-175 days.
    And I actually think I play a bit much. Sometimes an entire saturday or sunday goes to WoW alone, that's a lot.
    My total /played (including before lvl 80) is 332 days on warlock and 218 days on shaman :P 550 days together, plus another 100 or so days on other characters,

15+ Year Old Account
    i've rerolled for cataclysm so i pretty much got 80 and logged of, only been on a few moments here and there so chat some since.

130 days on my paladin.
    28 days on my death knight.
    17 days on my warrior.
    3 days on my hunter. XD

I have on average ~12 days /played time on each of my characters, my Warrior and my Shaman are geared and I've only been playing for 6-8 months.

Also, the alt I'm leveling at the moment; my Fire mage, has 1 day and 13 hours /played time and he's level 60.
    Last edited by Kharismal Abyss; 2010-11-30 at 01:07 PM.

I have almost every class to 80 atm, havent even bothered to look.
    I dont really have a main, I plan on my Goblin hunter being my main.
    I may have to do a total.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Would be rich moneywise.

I prefer to be rich spiritually, as i enjoy playing wow far more than working.
    Do not worry I would be rich too lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    My total /played (including before lvl 80) is 332 days on warlock and 218 days on shaman :P 550 days together, plus another 100 or so days on other characters,
    Have you given any thought to the fact that you have almost spent 2 years of your life inside a game?
    I don't judge, I say people should do what makes them happy... But I still think it's mindblowing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    Have you given any thought to the fact that you have almost spent 2 years of your life inside a game?
    I don't judge, I say people should do what makes them happy... But I still think it's mindblowing...
    Aye i know, ah what else to do, i got a girlfriend who also plays wow, so that adds up. We have been on 1 long holiday during the last 5 years as we both prefer to go short weekend trips or day visits to things. My job is not that stressfull either (network engineer in a hospital, 36 hours a week).
    Other than that we don't have much hobbies apart from watching movies which we watch like 3 a week off, or series. Most of our friends also play wow. You get the picture

Quote Originally Posted by nvrsbr View Post
    I have almost every class to 80 atm, havent even bothered to look.
    I dont really have a main, I plan on my Goblin hunter being my main.
    I may have to do a total.
    Lol me too. All but rouge and priest but have 2 warriors and 2 pallys. My main coming in was Mage but we had no booms so I switched to boom. Then we had a DK tank go hunter so went port pally. About 2 months ago I switched main to port warrior for cata