shaman setup, 2v2 and 3v3

Moderators: Don't lock this thread, there are no threads like this one.

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering what thoughts you guys had for arenateam setups in cataclysm for all three specs?
    Have anyone done any researching about this that they would like to share?
    Personally I am thinking about going enhancement with a rogue in 2v2. I felt that the sinergy with our cc worked well together in wrath. And rogues can now heal themselves if things start to go crazy, which is letting us be more offensive, and not having to save every 5x maelstrom procc for a heal.

What do you guys have in mind?
    For 3's i am thinking about resto, but I have no idea what setup i should choose at this point.
    "You're trying so hard you surpassed the title of Troll."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Does Blizz think before releasing a new zone? This place should be a sanctuary, we are supposed to be fighting Ragnaros and helping the Guardians of Hyjal."
    haha.. HAHA.. HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAOMFGHAHA!!!!
    If I ever get a little bit tired after hours of farming alliance rats in world pvp, I just read that sentence, and I'm good to go for another few hours

First off, I plan on going PvE resto and PvP resto at 85.

I've never been a big 2's person. Probably won't do them.
    3's I'll be doing an RLS if there are any decent rogues on my server. Otherwise I'll have to end up doing some sort of Wizard Cleave.
    Haven't even thought about 5's yet.

My main focus will be rated BG's though. My guild has some great players so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Deleted
    I will be pvping full time as resto in cata (and hoping to be sucessful as its my main focus).
    In 3v3 we have loads of different set ups we can do.
    Shatterplay - Spriest, mage, Rshaman
    TSG (with shaman) - Warrior, DK
    RLS - Lock, Rogue, Rshaman
    RPS - Spriest, Rogue, Rshaman
    Double stealth - Feral, rogue, Rshaman
    And any spell cleave (lock, mage, Rshaman for example)

These will all work well, double stealth may only be good early season with the disgusting damage ferals can do.

2v2 I am unsure, Rogue/Shaman will probaly continue to work. But unsure on the rest (hate 2s).

Good luck!

Deleted
    On my shaman i'll go with these combinations:

- 5v5 : RLS+WD (Rogue Lock Shaman Warrior Druid ) ( Very powerfull since you have 1 bloodlust and 1 real MS )
    - 3v3 : RLS ( Rogue Lock Shaman ) or Heroic RLS ( Rogue Spriest Shaman ) They're simply one of the best setups ever. The Heroic version has a nice lifegrip too.
    - 2v2 : Rogue Shaman, Just because i think it will work again. Or Affli Shaman, Just for the OPness.

LDS all the way or maybe with a mage, but it's too powerfull not to play it.

Zoocleave 5s
    I think beastcleave will work nicely still, but I'm looking forward to trying it with a disc priest.
    As far as 2s go, I think enhancement is going to be very strong with many classes/specs - free heals, essentially free offensive dispells, and the increased self healing of every other class.

Deleted
    In 2's I'm going rshaman/paladin

sounds good to be, worked descently for us in wotlk, not much of a PvP tho.
    I think taht rshamans mana reg and dispell protection is awesome. So i can easily assist my paladin with dispells + he can remove movement imparing effect as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Enhancement should work pretty fine with a Shadow Priest in 2s. In 3s either go Beastcleave, Rogue, Enh, Disc Priest/resto or also try a comp with a Shadow (enh, shadow, pala/drood). For 5s, I still love melee zerg cleave (dk, ms, enh, holypally, disc).

ele shammy warrior resto druid.