Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    The real problem is that Paladin tanks have been spoiled by a cooldown that didn't even have to be pressed. It's not bad enough threat is fast and easy, you guys seem to want cooldowns to be the same? Paladins have an enormous toolbox at their disposal (Salvation, Freedom, Sacrifice, Protection) as well as Divine Protection (1 min cooldown) and GoAK (3 minute cooldown).

I don't hear Priests complaining that Guardian Spirit has to applied instead of automatically being activated on a raid member that is about to die.
    You seam to be missing the point of my query. As I play a pally and HPriest as my two mains I can confidently say compared to Guardian Spirit AD is BS and worthless for the simple fact that when I apply Guardian spirit, guardian spirit does what it says it is going to do and I can see it take place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    i've always felt that AD was the most underwhelming 31pt talent out there (earthquake a close 2nd, getting an aoe when aoe is being phased out, lol). It's not even a shadow of its former self, its a piece of that shadow's crap. If they insist on keeping it active instead of moving it back to passive (as it should be imo) what they should do is put a condition on its cooldown, similar to how GS used to be/is??(not sure if it has changed, don't keep up with priests). If the "save your ass from dying heal" doesn't go off, it should come back off cooldown much faster than its normal cooldown. and I know that 2 minutes is a short cooldown to begin with, maybe increase it to 3, or 5 even. Frustrating, crappy talent is frustratingly crappy.