Fun stuff your gonna do with your guild?

Just wondering what people are going to do with their guild? I'm personally gonna use the mass summon spell to summon a raid group to Stormwind (:<

Socialize.
    This is embarassing... please ignore my horrible username.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by C9R9D View Post
    Just wondering what people are going to do with their guild? I'm personally gonna use the mass summon spell to summon a raid group to Stormwind (:<
    You don't need to do that. I led a raid on Stormwind after a 25 man ICC group with my guild, started off with two rogues killing a path to the Slaughtered Lamb, with a warlock following behind. We then dropped a summoning stone in the bottom of the crypts there and brought in everyone, by then everyone had brought along freinds, and we actually had 80 Horde members in Stormwind, we didn't even kill Varian, we were just causing mass chaos and death. Good times, good times.

Even then, I still get on my rogue and attack Stormwind alone, well, not since the level 85 guards, but when I get to 85, there will be no peace!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!