10+ Year Old Account

How do I install cata with the CD

OK ive been looking thru the forums i cant i find anything people in other semi related threads are confusing as hell and frustrated me so much to make my own thread...

So, how do i actually install cataclysm? ive heard that you put the disc in open wow, it installs then you go to to bnet then what do i do from there!? please help any one.

(Sorry for my bad English/spelling i'm really tired and its 12:22am)

Thanks in Advanced
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2010-12-06 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    There is a place in your config.wtf, located in your WTF folder, which is located in your world of warcraft folder, that says "LK", you should simply change that to "CT" and then log in and out of wow. Then it should automaticly start downloading the patch required to play Cata at midnight.

They really make these things very simple and straightforward. When you put the disc in, it will probably start the Installer automatically. Or you'll just need to run the Set-up program. They'll also include the very basic instructions of what you need to do in the box.

On bnet, you'll just have to add the CD key that comes with Cataclysm so that your account is properly flagged as having purchased Cata. Again, they'll include the instructions either in the documentation or as part of the install program.

I really wouldn't worry yourself about it, it will all be quite easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok thank you very much!