Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Orc model inspiration?

Done by Samwise very recently and uploaded to his personal website. Looks much better than the current orcs and more like the ones from Warhammer Online, which were much better than the current model we have.

Deleted
    I think it looks cool ^^ the ones we have now just looks like meatballs, that have legs ><'

Deleted
    i think the orcs from warhammer look even more ridiculous than the WoW orcs. I would be happy if they made orcs look like the orcs from LineageII,now THOSE were cool looking orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzykizzy View Post
    i think the orcs from warhammer look even more ridiculous than the WoW orcs. I would be happy if they made orcs look like the orcs from LineageII,now THOSE were cool looking orcs.
    I guess what I said came out wrong, the warhammer orcs arent perfect but look more orcish.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    I guess what I said came out wrong, the warhammer orcs arent perfect but look more orcish.
    They are ''ARGH ME SMASH'' orcs

WoW orcs are supposed to be smarter than rocks

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    WoW orcs are supposed to be smarter than rocks
    Ok explain Garrosh lol

OT: I really like how the orcs in wow look, animations are almost perfect, to be honest they are my 2nd favorite race, 1st is undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

Deleted
    You can't see his face.

You need to remember though, Warcraft orcs, and WoW orcs, are completely different orcs, from two completely different games.
    Our WoW orcs has looked like this for years, majorly changing an orc to something completely else wouldn't make sense if it came all of a sudden.

Don't get me wrong though, i'd love to see some more detailed orcs out there!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks too much like a fel orc. Maybe if it doesn't have the back spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ Lineage 2 orcs looking good... they look like emo opera guys that go to the gym... seriously, nothing about those orcs is Orcish other than their skin color tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DPS View Post
    Ok explain Garrosh lol

OT: I really like how the orcs in wow look, animations are almost perfect, to be honest they are my 2nd favorite race, 1st is undead
    He said supposed to lol.

Brix have been made in my loins imagining that in WoW

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

ORcs from WoW shall look a orcs from WoW, not orcs from Warhammer,

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    ORcs from WoW shall look a orcs from WoW, not orcs from Warhammer,
    I herd tat all peoplez look exactly teh saem amirite?

Warhammer orcs make WoW orcs look cuddly and fluffy in comparison. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DPS View Post
    Ok explain Garrosh lol
    Read Garrosh: Heart of Rage and you may come to understand that he's not a mindless killingmachine. Save the "Garrosh-hating" for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzykizzy View Post
    Those don't really look like orcs. More like Conan-esque humans with green skin. Though I'd love meet a dark elf lady for a few rounds of fun. *cough...* back on topic...
    Warhammer Orcs are more like what I think of, it's more like what most people think of. Warhammer has been around for over two decades now and was the artistic inspiration for many things in the Warcraft multiverse.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i disagree with this though it is cool looking if you notice the spines on his shoulders this is a fel orc and would not be applicable as a new model the current one is good enough though they could give better skin colors and faces that dont make you think damn how much coke did he just snort

10+ Year Old Account
    that Orc looks like a Gronn...
    so nay...
    maybe an minor texture update but all in all Orcs are fine...

The current Orcs look ok to me to be honest.

The only thing that is a bit off about them is how many of them have their mouths open all the time.