Deleted

Not acceptable.....

Blizzard a company turning over millions not being able to put up decent server capacity to cope with expansions I mean, and before I get accused of `qqing` and `what did you expect` remember we have had at least 3 periods of downtime due to `hardware upgrading to cope with catas release`.....ok so what was the point of the upgrading then if it still cant cope with demand?

Deleted
    Agree totaly with you, btw they are turning over BILLIONS

Deleted
    It's only because everyone is relogging at the same time. This is not something that will happen more than just now. Even a company like Blizzard must have reasonable efficiency/cost thinking.

Yeah, I agree.

Use PS3's, awesome servers.

Agreed....Cataclysm didn't release at 00:00, for SOME of us it hasn't started at all yet...

Yeah...I spent 100 euro or so on Cataclysm and surrounding stuff to be kicked out and losing precious time I put aside especially for this release......I love WoW but this...THIS is just sad. 30 minutes and nothing yet. How impressed NEW players must be....

Deleted
    You can make millions from this mate, go and invent a login server which can run at full speed with 10 million+ players logging in at once as well as keeping forums up. You do that and you're set for life. No more work for you. Not even Japan has this technology.