Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violencia View Post
    It was fishing, not gold selling, not account selling, not speed hacking, not racial slurs or harassment or stalking, just simple fishing.

When you get banned for some ridiculously meaningless action, I suspect you will be here complaining about it, too. Rightfully so, because it's much too harsh a reaction, considering you paid for vanilla wow and 3 xpacs, not to mention many many monthly fees.
    You're absolutely right. I paid money for my car and I have the right to drive it however I please. Sure I may drive the wrong way on a one way and blow stop signs but hey, I paid money for this car, not to mention many many monthly insurance payments!

Get a grip. Just because you pay for something it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it. Welcome to kindergarten lesson #1 -- Rules and how to follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by Violencia View Post
    It was fishing, not gold selling, not account selling, not speed hacking, not racial slurs or harassment or stalking, just simple fishing.

When you get banned for some ridiculously meaningless action, I suspect you will be here complaining about it, too. Rightfully so, because it's much too harsh a reaction, considering you paid for vanilla wow and 3 xpacs, not to mention many many monthly fees.
    It was fishing in an area that Blizz has warned several times not to fish from, considering it gives advantages to speed leveling cooking. As far as the OP's "pack rat" bullshit excuse, he did something they said that we, the players, were told not to do several times. Also, as WoW players, we did pay for the expansions, and we do pay a monthly fee, to play THEIR game with THEIR rules that are clearly stated in the Terms & Contract. For all we know the OP is just someone trying to fish up all their Cata cooking fish so they could speed level it to max lvl to get an achievment. Thats not fair to the players who play the game as intended and want this same achievement. So no, it isnt a ridiculous "meaningless" action.

Edit: Curse long rants, 3 people ripped this idiot up before I finished...oh well.

noob

this just happened to me. i dont think he is complaining about the fact that he got banned, i think hes complaining about the time he got banned. you guys completely missed the main point of the post. anyways there were muiltple blue posts saying that if you have your acct UPGRADED to cata which means you have purchased the online pre-order then you can obtain the fish. i recieved the warning saying my fish was taken so i talked to a GM in-game bcuz the fish was not taken. then this happens. i can care less if i get banned. its the time i get banned at the expac release. thats wat crap. if it was yesterday ok fine. and yes i know wat i did was wrong, but i think most of you saying you know wat you did was wrong, dont have a clue about wat your talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats enough flaming

[Locked]