Poll: What Extras Would You Like To See On Character Creation

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What extras would you like to see in character creation?

Hello,

I think there could be a few more additions to the page on the character creation and the restrictions that are imposed, what features would you like to see put in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Height and physique would be nice, with more options to edit the face, and up close instead of having to lean forward and see.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Quote Originally Posted by Orodoth View Post
    Height and physique would be nice, with more options to edit the face, and up close instead of having to lean forward and see.
    Yes I really would like to see the zoom, i heard they may be adding this, but wasnt 100%

Agreed with Orodoth on this - height would obviously have limits though, no 6 foot tall gnomes please - more hairstyles as well... they are getting kind of old

Deleted
    this^^

ALOT more hairstyles from the get go, and even more from the barber shop. Facial features, physique, height and voice.

Hair. Lots of hair.

Deleted
    Being able to use ', change height and weight. The first being most critical when it comes to Troll characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Sayan hair for Dwarves please!

On a more serious note, I think height and physique could potentially be great if they aren't blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    Being able to use ', change height and weight. The first being most critical when it comes to Troll characters
    Yep exactly why i put this, i know there are people really wanting that change on the ' side of things

Gonna have to agree with my man Mike B from the MMO Report and go with a breast slider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
    voice.
    I didn't even think of that. would be nice to have a large voice pack to pick from, like in Neverwinter Nights.
    Nothing like the high-strung evangelist
    "Attack! I sAaAaAay attack!"
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Quote Originally Posted by chisuji View Post
    Hair. Lots of hair.
    I didnt add more hair styles into the poll, wanted to think about more things that are currently not in game. But agreed more hairstlyes could be a good thing!

this and an option make this char invisible for real id... sometimes you just want to play alone without getting annoyed by friends

Moar Names!!! (surnames :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Arnasian View Post
    a breast slider.
    This^

Height and weight, all the kids would make their characters tall and fat haha.

If you could change boobs that would be a great thing among the nerds.

Deleted
    I voted for weight change, I think that's a realistic addition

Having A Surname
    Being Able To Use Characters Such As '

Please, please, no

Deleted
    all of the options, but also i wouldn't mind having a preview of your druid forms when you make your character, just a minor thing but still.

Also, possibly, a window that opens to show some of the key skills of the class; for example, you select warlock as a class. in addition to the basic information given, you click a button and a window slides out. You're then shown the signature skills, the masteries, and a few other spells for each spec, before you've made a final decision on the class.

I didn't even think of that. would be nice to have a large voice pack to pick from, like in Neverwinter Nights.
    Nothing like the high-strung evangelist
    "Attack! I sAaAaAay attack!"
    HAHA! that takes me back