Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Coming back to WoW; Druid still fun?

So, haven't played in a few months, I loved my druid tank in ICC, and I had to give the game up for a few months when entering a training regimen, but I'm coming back and trying to choose which one of my toons to work on. Seeing if the druid is still fun, if so, most fun specs? I loved bear, but when I last was checking, there were a ton of problems with bears in the beta, have they rounded out?

My os if i go back to bear is still a toss up, advice appreciated.

Personally, I'd say boomkin. Boomkin has always been my favorite spec, next to maybe Enhancement Shamans. With the new mechanic and starsurge spell, it's only gotten better. Then again, I've only barely dabbled into Feral cat.
    Hakuna matata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, moonkins are much more enjoyable in Cata than they were in WotLK, lots of new mechanics, procs and stuff to keep your eye on and not make your rotation boring.
    But I always had resto as my primary spec and I find new 'triage' style of healing to be very entertaining. I'm geared in 277/264 ICC gear and sometimes I have trouble healing latter Cata instances. It's fun!
    I haven't played feral since early TBC, so I won't comment on that though.
    Definitely worth coming back to druid IMO.
    Aerie-Peak-EU

Fun is a very personal thing. Just because people here tell you they are having a blast with something doesn't mean you will as well.

Personally, I'm very skeptical about the resto changes so far. Compared to the fun mechanics other healers have I feel a bit left out. Bear seems just a shell of what it used to be, but it's still playable. Moonkin got some quite interesting mechanics, so it's ok. Cat is still the same I guess. I've never enjoyed feral DPS to begin with, so I won't say much more about it.
    Last edited by emni; 2010-12-09 at 06:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont play restoO or booomking, so i a mnot gonig to comment on that :P

for bears we got a nerf patch but overall bears seem oke we arent the top tank but we are able to keep whit others just fine. i do thing our savage defence doesnt proc enough anymore now that it is only 50% proc chance on a crit.

as for kitty insead of a al around melee dps we are now more of a dot class. our dots rip & rake do > 50% of our damage. making us dot up every mob even on aoe packs. kitty is still fun tho especaily whit the stampede talent.

but ofcourse druids are THE most fun class ingame !
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral dps. <3