10+ Year Old Account

Enchanters, are you taking gear upgrades or disenchanting for materials?

Considering my main character is well geared in Wrath terms, through level 80 to 81, I disenchanted all of the greens I received as quest rewards. I kept a blue and will start to keep greens as they actually offer more of an upgrade than +5-10 here or there. What have you done so far and at what point did you begin to keep your quest rewards?

I'm content denching everything and sharing it with the party even though other professions do not offer that. I wont/don't need on any items that I don't see as a feasible upgrade for my main spec. I've only swapped out 3-4 pieces of my Wrath gear so far (I'm half way through level 83 currently). The only pieces I need on are noticeable upgrades or side grades with more preferred stat values. So far I've only kept one quest item.
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

I'm greeding drops in groups since the group DE hasn't tallied for guild achievement. I did upgrade my robe though, if the upgrade isn't overly huge, i'll just DE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick clarification, I'm really only talking about quest rewards and other drops you receive appropriately. I don't mean needing on things you shouldn't be, and so on. But rather, real items that could technically be upgrades for you no matter how small of an upgrade.

Only 1 item so far have I actually used.

I took upgrades as they came, figuring there was no real point in not taking an upgrade to take DE mats instead when I could take those same DE mats later anyway. Unless you were going for realm first enchanting there was no advantage to the "DE NOW!" practice (and even then, you weren't likely to hit realm first without support from friends or a healthy bank account).

At 84 still changed only 3 items... All other gear got DE

Im taking even minor upgrades... kinda bored from old gear.
    But Im DE everything else and picking weapons as quest rewards as often as possible.

I´m leveling two toons and always feel a pain everytime I need to sell to vendor some quest reward with my non Enchanter.....