Deleted

Any good Mt.Hyjal grinding spots?

Just wanted to know if any1 knew any good grinding spots in Mt.Hyjal or maybe Vashjr that has a nice respawn rate and isnt to overcrowded with quests <: Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well grinding would best be done in Twilight Highlands with about 10 other people at the spot Forscience ground to 85. I don't think theres a better spot. But questing is a MUCH better way to level! Just north of Nodrassil is a good spot imo. Or even near Nemesis above ground.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Deleted
    Just north of nordrassil is Winterspring isnt it?

I feel like just questing will make you level WAY faster than grinding, unless you attack the constant spawning Naga in Twilight Highlands as seen in Athene's video

10+ Year Old Account
    lol yeah, north of nordrassil is definitely Winterspring.

Grinding levels will be a pain, i suggest questing as it's very quick and most of it is streamlined so that when you finish up an area, the next becomes available.

15+ Year Old Account
    Questing honestly isn't too bad, i know once I got past mt. hyjal it got alot better (granted this was back on Tuesday, don't know how it is now). Its really fast too.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like someone wanting to set up a bot to grind while at work/school....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yovmit98 View Post
    sounds like someone wanting to set up a bot to grind while at work/school....
    Correction : Sounds like some1's really tired of the crowded quest places and just find killing monsters more fun >.<