Deleted

Pitbull Buff Issue

hello,

Today i tried to configure my pitbull to start lvling my 80 shamman. I had an issue with the buff dispaly.. what i have so far is that i have my debuffs on my portrait the way i want, and the same goes for my enemy's buffs/debuffs etc etc. What i dont know how to do.. is how to have my own buffs show up where they used to be before i got pitbull, near the minimap..is that possible? ( 1 reason for wanting to do that is that you - at least i cant - can no longer click off buffs from pitbull frames )

any help would welcome.
    thx!

---------- Post added 2010-12-15 at 12:45 PM ----------

id don't like to bump my own posts but it seems a little weird that no1 can tell me whether this is possible or not.
    So..anyone wants to give it another shot?

As far as I know pitbull does not support the right-clicking off of buffs anymore.
    Blizzard in order to fix an exploit changed the mechanisms by which addons handle buff display, in that most attempts to filter them will prevent right-click removal.
    Also there are no means of seperating the buffs display in pitbull from the unitframes, but you can turn back on the blizzard display which pitbull is likely hiding.

/pb - Modules (expand it by clicking the +)
    Hide Blizzard Frames - uncheck Buffs/debuffs.