Deleted

Best mage cata profession?

Ok so basically, my question is: What is the bes cata profession? I hvnt read up on them but is the prof-only gains the same? I mean in Wotlk, Jewelcrafting was the best for quite some time, but the diffrences was minor. What is the profession you gain the most spellpower etc in cata? List what you think is the best PvE profs, and the best PvP profs and why you think those are the best.

Thanks for helping a lazy dude who cba reading all the profession pages.

PS I have JC and Ench atm

Deleted
    I cba to read your post lol.

On a serious note, all professions are fairly equal atm, you should be fine with those you've got.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly have no idea, but for me I've been going with Inscription / Enchanting. The 40 intellect ring enchants and the 120 intellect / 40 haste (I think... I can't remember) shoulder enchant are pretty awesome.

Plus... origami rocks. Need I say more?

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 04:01 PM ----------

Oh! I almost forgot! It's really not that special since you can buy these from other people or vendors, and they take up an elixer spot, but Scrolls of Intellect are very awesome. 100 more intellect. I mean... if you don't have any flasks on hand, the scrolls are pretty awesome to get a boost of spellpower.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cooespooh View Post
    I honestly have no idea, but for me I've been going with Inscription / Enchanting. The 40 intellect ring enchants and the 120 intellect / 40 haste (I think... I can't remember) shoulder enchant are pretty awesome.

Plus... origami rocks. Need I say more?

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 04:01 PM ----------

Oh! I almost forgot! It's really not that special since you can buy these from other people or vendors, and they take up an elixer spot, but Scrolls of Intellect are very awesome. 100 more intellect. I mean... if you don't have any flasks on hand, the scrolls are pretty awesome to get a boost of spellpower.
    Seems like a good idea. It really depends on your end goal in my opinion. Do you want specialized enchantments or upgrades? Do you need some more gold? How often are you on the auction house? Personally I believe at this point of the game gathering professions are the best. Whether you sell the mats or keep them for later and switch professions, gathering can help you skill up and make money at a time in the game where both(gold and professions) are essential.

Deleted
    I dont have gold problems, Im at 70k atm. Im just intrested in the best Pve and PvP profs.

Best PVE profs are engineering/tailoring

Engineering: Synapse Springs gives 480 Intellect for 12 seconds on a 1 minute CD, averaging to 96 Intellect. Not to mention you get Nitro Boosts.

Tailoring: Lightweave Embroidery gives 580 Spell Power, 35% proc chance, 1 minute internal CD. Average is 145 SP or 138 Intellect, +88 Intellect over Enchant Cloak - Greater Intellect .

But really the numbers can change anytime, I'd just stick with the two crafting professions.