Poll: Longest you've played WoW straight.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I made new record after cata launch, about 36 hours of wow, straight to lvl 85 + some gearing.

Deleted
    Cant remember how long I played when lvling in wotlk, i felt so sick afterwards.

In Cataclysm I had slept longer during the day and was well rested at midnight, when I finally got into the game at 1am(stuck at connected for an hour) I leveled until I dinged 85 around 2pm, annoyingly Deathwing decided to fly by TWICE when questing in Uldum/Twilight Highlands to kill me. Then I took a nap for 2hours, were in queue for another 3, and got into the game at 9pm and played to 5am.

~20 hours when grinding for rep and not wanting to go to sleep until exalted.

Deleted
    I thought my 8 hour stint was bad enough when BC came out, i still havnt played cata so i might try going for a 12+ hour session when i can finally play it on friday

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm blown away by how long you guys can sit in front of the computer. I can do 6 hours at the most before I have to get up and do something else. I guess I should have made the poll go higher.

lol 30+ hours for me i stayed up lving from 80-85 i missed server 1st 85 by 3 hours...server 1st shaman by 20 min...if only i had a way to make him not have hit 85 before me...

Deleted
    I think it was between 10 and 15 Hours. Not Longer.

33 hours straight when WOTLK came out. Glad I'm waiting till christmas on this expansion, that was hell and i didnt even make server first :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up at 9:00am the day before Cataclysm, so Dec. 6th, I played until 7pm on Dec. 7th. So 34 hours? 16 of those hours were spent achieving server first 85, and server first 85 paladin. Was it worth it? BARELY. I was so insanely physically exhausted, it was shameful and pathetic.
    Gladiator Clamsodad the Celestial Defender
    Gladiator Zerstiren, Hand of A'dal

Deleted
    Around 15 when I was like 18 couldn't do that now a days lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't do more than 12 hours in a session now. Back in the Everquest days, I camped a mob for almost 30 hours, got really sick and ended up passing out 5 minutes before the mob spawned... I woke up 10 minutes later to learn that the mob spawned (logs) and someone else killed it. That was when I said I'd never do anything like that again.

Deleted
    36 hours or something, day when wotlk came out. The first 24 hours was the craziest cuz both me and my friend drank 12 bottles of coke(1,5L). Our whole session was 40+ hours, we played other games too and watched movie.

was at a lan. We started friday, and i didnt stop playing till i just had to sleep saturday night about 3 in the night. Reason? i had forgot to bring anything to sleep on, so i thought to myself, that i just had to endure the pain. I couldnt. I got so bored when everyone else was sleeping, and i was playing my at the time level 10 paladin. My god it was boring, i litterally fel asleep in front of the computer... Never again!

15+ Year Old Account
    15 hours doing a MC run, was able to down Ragnaros.

The only time I ever played wow for an unhealthy period of time (without sleep, but eating and doing other things to stay alive, derp) was for 55 hours. I was about 15 or 16 at the time and I remember drinking alot of Bawls, which was amazing. Aside from that, I played 20 hours at Cata release, and those two times are the only times I played for more than let's say, 10 hours or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    30+ cata release. I ran up to 80 and explored some with friends, we hit up all of the new 5m on the way. Jumped over to pally to start mining and leveling him. Ran priest up to 80 from 74 and jumped his fishing from 0-525. Total session was just under 40 hours. Tons of water and fresh cut oranges. Occasional Mt. Dew (6 over the whole time). Finally I slept for only 6 hours, life went back to normal, work, dog, gf, etc.

My longest sess was around 15 hours. I'd love to game longer but I start to glitch if I do

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CJgamer View Post
    My longest sess was around 15 hours. I'd love to game longer but I start to glitch if I do
    I know what you mean! Actually my eyes start to get sore around 4 hours. If I'm playing too long I start to get very antsy and lose focus on what I'm doing.

I did 15+ Hours on day 2 of Cata Launch, First night, Was going well, then took at nap here in my comfy comp. chair, got back up and went 15+, it was fun... but I'm glad that Leveling is over....

Now... if I can just speed up the time it takes to level Archaeology!

Deleted
    27 hours when cata came out :P