Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love it!
    Its so much challenging atm to play it, so yep.
    Even tho i can QQ all day long about other classes raping me in pvp atm (casters i point at you)
    But meh, ill learn to live with it and find a way how i can rape them.

let the top raid guilds do what they want who cares while they sit around and do nothing we are still having fun playing at our pace. all they care about is being first to get it done. good for them whatever i dont care. just kinda proves to me they have nothing better to do in their life than sit behind a comp and play wow all the time. it is kinda sad to a point but to each their own. i havent gotten cata yet and cant wait till i get back to a comp that i can play on to get started.

and as someone said paragon and those guilds were on beta and knew the fights by heart.

Deleted
    I'm having a blast, even when we wipe we are laughing so hard because we didn't saw an ability coming etc...That's in my own group though. If we wipe in random dungeon with random people I rage since they just cba moving out an AoE etc..

Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    what surprises me most is that high end guilds always manage to get all their members in beta while other players never seem to make it.cata is great but open beta for 3 months destroys certain aspects of the game
    Do you really want the equivilant of your server PUGs testing raid content? High End guilds always get a set amount of invites(we got 25, exactly enough for one raid group) for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    The people who are enjoying the game are too busy enjoying it to be posting regularly on the forums.
    yup, lovin it myself... only reading this because i'm in queue to enter.
    i havn't seen queues like this for ages.

Deleted
    I enjoy Cataclysm. Best Xpac so far

Deleted
    guys Paragon are nolifers they maybe spend 2000 tryes at eachboss at beta and they know the fights perfect, and there are only 3-4 guys which are raiding atm 10/12

Yea, I like it, but...

I hate Tol Barad dailies, bloody mob overload.
    I hate idiots in heroics and ~30 min wait time for DPS.

Uhhh, don't know, forgot other hate things

Deleted
    I love it, best expansion yet! I didn't like Hyjal, loved Vash'irl, Deepholm is probably the best place I've ever been to, and so far I'm level 84, in Uldum. At the moment, I'm loving Uldum, loving all the cinematics - the Harrison quests were the best I'd say, not liking the dps queue times, but meh.. the dungeons are amazing and a bit of a challenge, can't wait to do heroics and start raiding!

I'm sick and tired of people whining about Paragon and that "They have already almost cleared the content!!!"...

Instead of playing this game yourself you look on the other people game style... why? I imagine lots of those people do the same thing in the real world... "Oh he has so much money and a beautiful wife, this is not fair, our world is not "balanced" properly"...

I am now a happy lvl 83... done whole (and AWSOME) Vashj'ir, ToTT and Stonecore and some other minor things and I don't care that the guild full of nolifes did most of the content (please remember that they participated in beta --.--)

To everyone QQing about the Cata: Have you actually stopped and considered for a while how beautiful new zones are? Have you seen changes done to the old world? Have you been reading the quest lore? Have you tried archeology? Have you tried new starting zones and new races? Have you yourself tried the whole endgame content?

If you have more than one "no" for the answers for questions above then shut your mouth and go to hell or explore the epic new content... the choice is yours...

Edit: Sorry if I'm being a bit rude, but narrow-minded people realy irritate me...

I admit the lvling is a bit to fast... when they said that lvling from 80 to 85 will take more time than 70 to 80, they lied hard... They didn't manage to pull it off... And normal dungeons are a bit easy (or maybe that's just my view since I'm still used to heroic difficulties of raids and had some luck with tanks and healers)... and luck of portals in some sort of connection hub is making you spend more time on flying...

But that are realy minor things and the expansion as a whole is still brilliant...
    Last edited by Xelu; 2010-12-12 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanisgroots View Post
    Apart from the thousands of phase and quest bugs, long dungeonqueues and having to look everywhere for the quest achievements, I'm enjoying it.
    Exactly this. Cataclysm is so far... just amazing.

Deleted
    Loving it

But priests need fixing, we were hoping to do hcs with our undergeared priest healer but he had big mana problems.. We took a paladin with the same gear level, never went oom

PErsonally, I LOVE it. Heroics are challenging (not OMGHARD as long as you have competent players, but challenging). Uldum is the BEST zone Blizzard have created I feel. There's quite a lot to do, everyone's trying things that I know they'd never have done in Wrath. I love it, and I can't wait to start hitting raids.

i haven't slept till it got released!

Deleted
    Really loving it, best expansion so far.

Why would people assume Paragon is a casual guild, they've been testing the raids since Beta, they know it like the back of their hands, and in my opinion, that's no fun at all. If your a hard core guild that catches onto fights within a wipe or two, and adapt and execute properly, yes you may think it's "Easy".
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am.

I'm regoing through the game 100% and actually going through and doing Loremaster.

I have 3 zones down, and I'm on my way to Southern Barrens and Desolace.

Loving it here, leveling is much harder than wrath, if you get only 3 mobs on you, you still have to play it right or you are going to get killed because the mobs hit hard now. I remember back in wrath when you could easily pull 6 mobs and aoe them down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far, Awesome expansion and i really enjoy all of it.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, those QQ ing about Paragon clearing the 1 raid in normal are retardes, since it has ALWAYS happened in wow.... tehy just gotta remember that it's the first raid instance.. not even the second. You could actually call it the Kara of Cataclysm. I personally found the lvl up fast, indeed, but that's old since Blizzard wanted it to be like that, and still they were only 5 lvls, with more xp and what ever sure, but only 5 lvls

Heroics are fun, at least the mechanics are not just go-kill-loot, and i am enjoying healing as never in the last years. The lootwise is great, not epics in heroics, and still casuals can not whine about it because there are shit loads of BoE items, and even epics @ the ah.

I think it's an awesome expansion, so far. Lets see how it grows up.