Thread: Cata raiding

Cata raiding

My guild is finally almost fully heroic geared for a solid 10m raid. Where you you recommend starting into first?

Raiding. Where next?

My guild is finally almost fully heroic geared for a solid 10m raid. Where you you recommend starting into first?

Finally? The game hasn't even been out for a week dude.. Finally seems a little dramatic doesn't it?
    Broot - Subject to Change - http://s2c.enjin.com

Did u came here to brag about being geared in full Heroic gear?

go away

Deleted
    haters gonna hate;o

Kids will be kids. Hopefully I could get a simple answer from a semi-intelligent person.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tol'barad one

Do the blackwing decent thing.

there is three raids to do, 2 medium sized and a small sized. i suggest to try Bastion of Twilight first.

---------- Post added 2010-12-12 at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    The tol'barad one
    this one, as VoA, barely counts as one. but yeah, do that first.

BlackWing Descent. The Omnitron Defense System is a great start to raiding in cata. After passing that go from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...
    Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    So if you had to pick. Sex or WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Doesn't matter, they both lead to the same results. You feeling screwed, ashamed, and out some money.
    It's funny because it's true.....

Bastion of Twilight, trash is easy and first two bosses should be easily killable if not puggable for very good groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you have a solid 10 man raid squad as you say, I'd suggest you put Argaloth(Tol'Barad thingy) in a weekly farm basis, so that you can provide your members with an option of a good piece of gear. Then, Blackwing Descent should be a good start, depending on the fact that you have read the tacts and everyone is familiar with them(maybe a few tries to see what's goin' on). I consider Bastion of Twilight a little bit more difficult than BD, so you should switch to that one after you have downed some bosses in BD. Oh and you can get those reputation epics, they can help.

I guess one thread isn't enough
    to gathanasiou, Blackwing Descent is actually qutie harder than Bastion of Twilight.

OT: To farm epix I would suggest: Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Theralion & Variona, Argalatoh, Conclave of Winds and Magmaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohengramm View Post
    I guess one thread isn't enough
    to gathanasiou, Blackwing Descent is actually qutie harder than Bastion of Twilight.

OT: To farm epix I would suggest: Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Theralion & Variona, Argalatoh, Conclave of Winds and Magmaw
    Sorry, I think I'll have to try it out myself to check it.