Feralas - Lake Dumont [Easter Egg]

Hey Everyone,

I was flying from Mulgore to Feralas to do some Archaelogy when I found an Island in the middle of a lake (Lake Dumont) at the northernmost bit of the zone. On this island are a ton of 85 NPCs, including a few dancing characters and humorously named cats. Additionally, around the North Eastern edge of the island are 4 NPCs with Archaeology surveyors out, all pointing into the lake with varying colors. It brightened my day =)

So has anyone else been here or found somewhere else along the same lines?

-- Dratnos

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this even about? I think I didn't get the reference here when I visited this area.

Oh and yes, there are some nice spots in the southern wetlands. But maybe not that kind of stuff you are looking for.

Deleted
    screens please

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    What is this even about? I think I didn't get the reference here when I visited this area.

Oh and yes, there are some nice spots in the southern wetlands. But maybe not that kind of stuff you are looking for.
    Jesse Cox did a video about this a few weeks back. apparently a bunch of the NPCs are references to people who work or have worked for blizzard at one point in time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    Jesse Cox did a video about this a few weeks back. apparently a bunch of the NPCs are references to people who work or have worked for blizzard at one point in time
    This
    I hate this message to short!

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

"Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin