Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No way! It is undisputedly {Insert Name} on {Insert Realm}! That guy is the best!

There are several very good players. I don't think you will ever have a "Best Wow player." Best in what? PvP? Achievements? PvE? Which class? Which Spec? Too many variables.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

Deleted
    even though u cant define how good a player is with that little info (pvp/pve/farming/lolafking?) but am gonna go with athene as all-around (even though i dont like him, as a person) and Vurtne in pvp. Vurtne is a beast..

Quote Originally Posted by unholyskipper View Post
    Not true because getting gear is winning roles and also requires a guild effort not solo. Plus there can be many players who max out their Gs.
    You do know what sarcasm is don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Whoever has the best gear.
    I really hope you are joking.

Deleted
    Best player in PvP?
    Best player in PvE?
    Best player as in, who've achieved the most; achievement points, kills, in position of the highest amount of gold etc.

The question itself is too vague to give a proper answer, and you'll have to ask more specifically.

imo

Best player in the world= most skilled player in the world. Top ranked arena player doesn't say a lot because the game is never balanced.
    But the most skilled player in the world is definitively a PvPer. PvE is more about getting gear and sitting home instead of going to school/work to get first kills etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone of those people who have 95% of the ingame achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokat View Post
    There is an addon that tells you how skilled is a player. The best player in the world is whoever has the highest GS !
    just because someone has high gs does not mean that they are skilled at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Morgan Freeman.

Deleted
    Impossible to define... PvE, PvP, achievements, /played or whatever..?

I vote Boubouille? Because he's the reason we're all here? I mean, has anyone else contributed to the WoW community half as much?

Much love to TotalBiscuit too.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAsleep View Post
    Undefined of Twilight's Hammer.

OT: probably that russian guy who has almost every single achievement in-game possible.
    lol dude, you aren't even maxed on your professions and you want to claim to be the best WOW player in the world? ROFL

Impossible to define, although the people who have top server first kills and top PvE progression, and top Arena teams would be the most impressive players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ataxus is good, But I wouldn't put him as best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Maydie. I guess 90% of MMOC doesn't know who Maydie is.

For the 10% that do, he was a beast in vanilla.

Here's a video of his awesomeness back at level 60: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjvXrmceB8Y
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Kichirou View Post
    Orangemarmalade #1
    only true answer

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Maydie. I guess 90% of MMOC doesn't know who Maydie is.

For the 10% that do, he was a beast in vanilla.

Here's a video of his awesomeness back at level 60: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjvXrmceB8Y
    Uhh....

Laintime?
    Foovei?
    Ganzi?
    Zalgradis?
    Gameking?

Dont mention maydie, hes more mainstream than Pat. its not that 90% of the community doesnt recognize him, its that 90% of the community knows how bad the video actually was.
    Last edited by Rogabr; 2010-12-12 at 09:59 PM.