Deleted
    Granted! Gosh, that is one wish to corrupt. Bleh, your new headset is god like, everything works just fine, until you put them in your head, they will make your head explode because of the sound waves!

I wish I didn't need to breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you're now dead.

I wish I had more money so I could buy AC3.

Deleted
    Granted!You're now dead.

You now have the money to buy AC3. You went to the shopping mall to buy it but, unfortunately, it sold out and there's only going to be more copies in the next month.

I wish I knew what to wish.

Granted, but you only know the wish in a dead language.

I wish that I could just get my doctrine in my chosen subject right now.

Granted, but the doctrine is lost, and they have no record of you being enrolled in the program.

I wish Charlie would get with the Waitress on the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you go blind so you can never see the episode.

I wish i could think of a decent wish.

Deleted
    Granted! You wished for world domination, sadly, this did not work because you accidently fell while showering and died.

I wish I was super!

Granted, you're now super high. As in, on a plane traveling to the middle of nowhere!

I wish I was the leader of a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wish I was super!
    Granted. You are super - Super Junior. You now have the chore of cleaning nine sets of male genitalia on a daily basis.

I wish G-Dragon would kiss me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, you're now super high. As in, on a plane traveling to the middle of nowhere!

I wish I was the leader of a country.
    Granted! Your first order was to make all people pinky! It did not go well, obviously, they rioted and killed you.
    Quote Originally Posted by taurvanhiel View Post
    Granted. You are super - Super Junior. You now have the chore of cleaning nine sets of male genitalia on a daily basis.

I wish G-Dragon would kiss me.
    Eeewww! D:

Granted! He/she kissed you and gave you herpes.

I wish I was a toad.

Granted, you're now one of those short mushroom people from Mario. You run an item shop in some backwoods town, living an enjoyable life. After sometime, an evil scourge washes upon the land, destroying your town and everyone in it.

I wish I had some pizza.

Deleted
    Granted! You bought some pizza, for 10$. You go inside your house and open it and there's no pizza, unfortunately, that pizza guy/girl didn't had any pizza and scammed you, for no reason at all.

I wish to have 4 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted! You bought some pizza, for 10$. You go inside your house and open it and there's no pizza, unfortunately, that pizza guy/girl didn't had any pizza and scammed you, for no reason at all.

I wish to have 4 eyes.
    granted, those other 2 eyes are on your fingers, right at the tip of each index finger, makes it cool to see up your nose though

i wish i didnt have stalkers
    I see Stupid people!

Granted, you now have paparazzi.

I wish I knew what to cook for Thanksgiving.

Deleted
    Granted! You now know what you're going to cook. Guess what? Snails and worms along with some furry, crispy spiders!

I wish to be pretty!

Granted, but an evil witch steals your soul so that she can be young for all eternity.

I wish that, when I wake up tomorrow, we have four feet of snow on the ground where I live.

Deleted
    Granted! Now when you wake up there's four feet of snow on the ground where you live, sadly, the sun, for no reason at all, was feeling very hot, so all that snow melted into water, your house now is flooded. :<

I wish I could use magic.

granted but the universe would collapse to the size of an electron the instant you did magic.

i wished i had eternal wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    granted but the universe would collapse to the size of an electron the instant you did magic.

i wished i had eternal wishes
    granted, they are all corrupted! wait, did i actually corrupt that?

i wish that i could have a non corruptable wish that gets corrupted
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but its back logged in the wish files for 3000 years so when it comes to the front of the que we will talk again.

I wish Majad didnt follow me to this game aswell she gets on my tits! :'(