Deleted
    Granted. You now have predicted that I would break your wish by saying that you're going to fall on some random stairs while leaving your home and you cannot stop it.

I wish I could be a pianist.

Granted, but now, playing the piano is the only thing you can do. You can't even breathe on your on. You're the best in the world, though.

I wish I was the best craftswoman in the world, and could make anything I wanted out of anything.

Deleted
    Granted. Because you like Majad so much, you made him something that will allow him to breath and play piano at the same time!

I wish I could eat food too.

Deleted
    Granted, you can now eat food but it's catfood and it doesn't taste very good

I wish I had a spoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,because we all know Majad is a giant spoon! you can have him :P

I wish i knew why oranges are called oranges but lemons are not called yellows,are apples greens,the mind boggles!!!

Granted you now know why but this realization leads you down a path of misery to where you refuse to live on this planet anymore so you try to sneak on a NASA shuttle but end up falling off as it takes off and you end up incinerated by the rocket's flames.

I wish I didn't have to be so sore after I have a long journey.

Granted, you're no longer sore after long journeys, because your journey never ends.

I wish I was able to use my best craftswoman ever skills to advance humanities technology thousands of years in a matter of hours.

Deleted
    Granted, but shortly after a portal opens and a bearded guy comes out shouting at "You don't give machine guns to monkeys" and turns back time as far as the stone age.

I wish this country would spare us of it's stupidity.

Deleted
    Granted, now every person in your country is able to think for themselves and hold a decent conversation without spouting utter nonsense but leads to everyone knowing they were abused by the system so now it's a civilwar going on because everyone wants what's right.

I wish I had a fork

Granted but it's one of those "artistically altered" forks.

I wish whenever I felt something uncomfortable within my body I could immediately see whats going on to remedy the issue.

Deleted
    Granted, but whenever you use that power to see what's going on in your body you speed the growth of that uncomfortable thing so it evolves into something even more uncomfortable

I wish i had a steak n' cheese sandwich from Subway with Garlic sauce

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's 3 weeks old and has every known mold on the planet growing in it and you swore you saw it blink its eyes at you. Bon appetite!

I wish Hooters would have a Topless Waitress Day and give away free Buffalo Wings and beer.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, but you can't keep your desires in check so you groped one of the waitresses and they charged you with rape and sexual assault now you have to spend 20 years in prison, when you have spent 10years in the prison your new cellmate comes and it's a bear...

I wish I had a pet velociraptor that i have trained and follows all of my commands, and to be safe it won't kill me in anyway

Granted. On a completely unrelated note I invite you over for Velociraptor burgers and when you finish eating I remind you that you used to have a pet that you just now ate...huehuehue

I wish I had a different cellmate.

Granted. I am now your cellmate. The cold air permeates from me so rapidly that you're frozen solid.

I wish I had a pet bear that would obey my commands, and not harm me nor those I care about.

Granted, but it only understands commands that are issued in Russian, and mauls everyone (that isn't you or a person you care about) if they speak anything but Russian around it.

I wish I has all the games and game consoles in the world.

Granted. You hasve all the games and game consoles, but no money to pay for the electrical bill.

I wish Mynta would put more thought into her wishes.

Granted. She now has such thorough wishes that you get so annoyed trying to figure out how to corrupt it you end up giving up on life.

I wish I was the spy who backstabbed Iced and took his form only to end up killing off the rest of his team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you now are stuck with his face for the rest of your life and that one guy he picked on back in middle school who's now a highly trained MMA fighter finds you and beats your face into an unrecognizable state because of it.

I wish Mother Nature would stop sending us rain - I'm starting to get the urge to build an Ark and not invite the bear on board.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, since the rain flooded most of the world you built an space ark and fled with most of the species to another world suited for human and all the animals standards but since the urge you had to leave all the bears was final we now have spacebears that are the most advanced race in the entire universe and it turns out that they killed of the second most advance race in rage of being left behind by Akshaks spaceark and they are now on a hunt...

I wish something awesome would happen today

rip velociraptor that i accindetly ate because an evil person made him into burgers