Deleted
    Granted, you are now made aware of that book but you get so focused on it that you forget everything else

I wish Icebear and BearGod would have a 1v1 fight in an arena with all of us as spectators ( Iced, Akshak, Mynta, BlueO and everyone else that i forgot the name of)

granted, but because you forgot my name You are thrown into the pit and the new challenge is to kill you. Then they do unspeakable thing to y our corpse while I record it. Needless to say i made millions

I wish i could controll people's minds

Granted, but you can only control somebodies mind if they let you, and while you're controlling theirs, they get to control yours.

I wish I was immune to bug bites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you can only control somebodies mind if they let you, and while you're controlling theirs, they get to control yours.

I wish I was immune to bug bites.
    granted, but during your next visit to the zoo, all fences collapse and you get mauled by the following animals:

1 porcupine;
    2 hyenas;
    3 crocodiles;
    4 lions;
    5 zebras;
    6 rhinoceri;
    7 buffalo;
    8 elephants.

afterwards, they line up again and pee all over your horribly mangled (but amazingly still alive) body. you contract a bunch of horrible diseases, ranging from aids to encefalitis and necrosis. you survive, although in horrible pains. during your recovery, the hospital you're in gets hit by a meteor. you end up crushed beneath the earth's surface, slowly being devoured alive by a colony of earth worms. the final thing you hear before your ears are eaten is "you could have stopped this if you let that mosquito in your room bite you..."

I wish BlueObelisk is happy now that I decided to take a break from namechanging.

Granted, but we (read: everyone else, including you) realize that the other name was better, so you change back and anger Blue yet again.

I wish that I secretly swapped bodies with nzall before all of that bad stuff happened.

Deleted
    Granted, but all that stuff will still happen but to Nzalls body and Nzall isn't very happy to see his own body get mangled, burned and beaten but Nzall is happy because he now has control of the Mint army because no one believes you are Mynta when you are in Nzalls body.
    Last edited by mmocb8928f5dfb; 2013-08-14 at 10:23 AM.

Go back to the duck avatar.

Tomorrow I'll be home so I can corrupt wishes well again.

No wish ey? *Evil bear grin*

Wishing for BlueObelisk ^_^

"I wish Mynta would rez me from the dead so I can get a copy of the video Bloodfox made and secretly do things to myself in the privacy of my own closet" - BlueObelisk

Granted, but you have no penis and/or vagina.

I wish for a PC with endless possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    There you go!

Sorry i thought you meant a Police Constable,at least the possibilities are endless with his baton

I wish i had a female version of that picture in my room.
    Last edited by Wayne25uk; 2013-08-15 at 02:16 PM.

Granted, she is literally identical to the picture in every single way.

I wish I knew every single secret every single one of you has.

Granted. You are a psychologist who has us all as your patients. We pay you $40 an hour. After a few years, in which you've saved approximately $100,000, me and Beargod come to your house, make you sit on your psychologist chair (that we stole from your office), and watch as Iced show's his PHD college skills to act as an interim psychologist and make you relive years or sexual abuse from your childhood. We take your money and invest in nzall's new business idea. His idea sucks and we lose it all.

I wish I had glow in the dark stickers so that I could put it on my lunchbox.

Deleted
    Hey don't forget that Nzall is in Myntas body

Granted you have glow in the dark stickers but after years of using the same lunch box you start to feel ill and decide to visit a doc and he tells you that you have a to far gone cancer because you have been exposed to those glow in the dark stickers for such a long time.

I wish i had those stickers too

Deleted
    Granted, but they glow in the dark because they're radioactive and eating the food in your lunchbox gives you radiation sickness.

I wish I had seen the grasshopper on top of my monitor before it jumped at my face.

I started this post before Binkamus posted, but it still works. Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladin456 View Post
    Granted, but they glow in the dark because they're radioactive and eating the food in your lunchbox gives you radiation sickness.

I wish I had seen the grasshopper on top of my monitor before it jumped at my face.

I started this post before Binkamus posted, but it still works. Awesome.
    Granted, it is now so huge, it eats your face clean off, leaving only your skull!

I wish my allergies to wheat and gluten were temporary, and that I didn't have it for life
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, now you ate irreversible allergy reversion pill, and now you can eat wheat and gluten, sadly you are now allergic to everything but gluten and wheat.

I wish i didn't have to wish for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you die.

I wish the next time Blueobelisk replied to a wish he could only do it using 1 sentence and with 5 words in total. Instead of OMFG WALL OF TEXT MY EYEZ!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but now all you read from his posts is "WALLOFTEXT" over, and over, and over again

I wish for a pot of golden bacon, edible or not
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted. Leprechauns come rob you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No wish from you, so:

I wish them leprechauns die in a pit of fire!