Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but said hoards of gold and gems are so heavy you get crushed to death underneath them and thus your precious, clean hoards are now stained blood red.

I wish I could watch the crushing happen as I need the entertainment.
    Granted but you get too close and your crushed right along with him.

I wish it was Spring Time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted but you get too close and your crushed right along with him.

I wish it was Spring Time.
    Granted, yet it will be spring time forever and no one will be able to build snowmen ever again...you cruel person!

I wish to have some cigarettes now.

Granted, you get a free lifetime supply. You get lung cancer by Friday. There's a hole in your throat by Saturday. By Sunday all your fingers are amputated. In a week, by Monday, you're cremated. (Accidentally set your house on fire and you burn to death.)

I wish my finals go well today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you take the wrong finals and end up becoming the campus expert in a field no one will ever have a use for - Outer Space Basketweaving.

I wish Blueobelisk and Icedwarrior would get into a killer cage deathmatch that gets broadcast on PPV.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. The resulting onslaught is so manly and devastating that we fuse into one super being, resulting in one damn handsome, knowledgeable entity.

What's that? I was supposed to corrupt such a wish? Not going to happen.

I wish that I was incapable of being sick.

Granted, so you must attend every single class/day of of work without any exception. No excuses. Being late's not gonna cut it either.

Also. Uhm. The government wants to use you for tests to stop diseases and stuff so your life might get fucked up since you'd be an experiment in a lab.

I wish that cage match me and Iced were in resulted in me biting a piece of Iced ear off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in doing so you infuriate Mike Tyson for copying him and he hunts you down - treating you like he did Michael Spinx.

I wish Friday at 2pm would hurry up and get here so I can start my Christmas break.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

LOL AHAHAHAH I'm already done with finals and on over a one month winter break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for NOT playing by the rules I'm going to corrupt Blue....

I wish Blueobelisk would tank all of his finals by 1 point each - meaning he got a 59% on every one of them thus failing each by only one point. In doing he's driven madder than normal and proceeds to dance around the campus courtyard in a pink frilly tutu and subsequently gets locked up at the county hospital for "observations."

[/SIZE]

Jajaja I was gonna corrupt a few at once.

I wish Friday at 2pm would hurry up and get here so I can start my Christmas break.
    Granted, Friday at 2 PM comes but you don't get a Christmas break because you don't believe in Jesus or his birthday, you believe in Bear God or whatever as your ruler. So you continue with school/work.

P.S. I'm having a hard time corrupting using people who aren't currently playing. I did that as a courtesy since you like the guy but ehhh I won't be doing it more often.

I wish Blueobelisk would tank all of his finals by 1 point each - meaning he got a 59% on every one of them thus failing each by only one point. In doing he's driven madder than normal and proceeds to dance around the campus courtyard in a pink frilly tutu and subsequently gets locked up at the county hospital for "observations."
    KUKUKUKUKUKU. INSOLENT FOOL. YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?

Waiting on two more grades, for "art" and "italian." It sucks that I have to take such bullshit core classes but it can't be helped.

Granted, I fail each of my finals and fail each one, but I do so well on other midterms and tests and homeworks and quizzes etc. etc. that I still end up with A's in my courses. But I do get mad and dance around campus in a pink tutu...so "public safety" (the school security) shoots me in the knees and takes me to a mental hospital. I get observed for like 24 weeks? And so I have to do my Spring school semester online, but I still get A's because online classes are loleasy.

Also, at my time at the hospital I become a licensed doctor. My first patient? Some guy who can't get sick but who got his ear bitten off.

I wish I got A's for my last two classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's not the A you're hoping for - rather it's Fonzie from Happy Days randomly running in rooms and saying "Ayyyyyy", mooning people and breaking wind in the process.

I wish Scarlett Johansen, Mila Kunis and Blake Lively would all do their very first nude scene without body doubles in the girl-girl scene to end all scenes.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    I wish that nobody could corrupt my wishes.

I wish Scarlett Johansen, Mila Kunis and Blake Lively would all do their very first nude scene without body doubles in the girl-girl scene to end all scenes.
    What's a body double?

Granted, they do that...but no one ever sees it because there was no tape in the camera. We only know about it because we know you wished for it and I'm a super God who granted the wish, so you tell people. (And also they meet up for lunch every Tuesday now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    I wish that nobody could corrupt my wishes.
    Granted.

I wish people knew that I'll make a conscious effort to not corrupt wishes for people who don't corrupt a wish themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprisingly all 3 of the actresses I listed have never done their own nude scenes - any movie you see them in that shows skin? It's not them - they use a body double which is similar to stunt doubles but obviously it's just for nude scenes.

Granted but since we're all playing this game no one ever EVER talks to you and you end up going mad from no conversations and trying talking to the wall instead. When it fails to talk back you repeatedly punch it until both of your hands are bloody stumps.

I wish the damned camera operator would be fire for not putting any tape in the camera for the awesomest girl/girl scene aforementioned.

[/SIZE]

Granted but it's not the A you're hoping for - rather it's Fonzie from Happy Days randomly running in rooms and saying "Ayyyyyy", mooning people and breaking wind in the process.
    KUKUKUKUKUKUKU don't you realize that I'm the God in this thread? I'm the one who answers wishes, to wish something against me is just silly.

I wish the damned camera operator would be fire for not putting any tape in the camera for the awesomest girl/girl scene aforementioned.
    Okay the camera operator is fired, but the truth is he lied about the film and now he has it and unlike the typical everybody who puts stuff on the internet so it can go viral out of his control, he keeps it and is willing to sell it for $200 billion dollars. So Bill Gates, whatshisface Hedge Fund guy, and some other rich people ALL get together to buy it off him, but as a result America's economy gets even worse and the average person (liked IcedWarrior or you Ashak) can't even afford the internet.

I wish I had a spear that was made from countless (hundreds of millions, maybe billions) human souls and it made me super strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I'm not sure I should be so comfortable posting pics like that here. It's like, personal info lol. You guys now know I go to a college in Queens New York, and some people who are clever enough may even know my name.

Oh well, I fear no one. I don't use social media so lol I'm not worried about my info on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because of your new found strength and powers Galactus awakens and devours every world you ever set foot on.

I wish someone other than myself and Blueobelisk would play this game.

[/SIZE]

Granted. I now start playing the game.

I wish Akshak wouldn't have forgotten about me. Since I, you know, never play the game...

I got that A in Art btw. I'm an unstoppable God.

You're an unstoppable painting god. Unfortunately, you're without your brush, so you can't paint. And you're late for class...

~skip this post, and corrupt my previous wish, dammit~

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You're an unstoppable painting god. Unfortunately, you're without your brush, so you can't paint. And you're late for class...

~skip this post, and corrupt my previous wish, dammit~
    Damnit I wasn't making a wish, I was just chatting. We need more people playing, I like to corrupt a lot at once.

I wish someone other than myself and Blueobelisk would play this game.
    Yeah me too. I mean. Granted, so many people flood this thread and play the game that by the time you corrupt someone's wish and make your own, three other people have posted and you're late so you have to do things over, so the game is super weird.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish Akshak wouldn't have forgotten about me. Since I, you know, never play the game...
    Granted, Ashak remembers that you're the third most prevalent poster in this thread and almost (almost) mistakes you as the God of this thread, instead of me. He tries to kill you and usurp your powers, but realizes you're powerless after you cry and beg for mercy.

So then Ashak decides to leave you, alone and your psyche shattered, to find the real God to take his powers. Unfortunately, he mistakes Mynta as a God and hunts her down. Upon finding out Mynta is female, he says "there's no way a woman could be a god, fucking internet false pretenses" and leaves to seek out the true God, Blueobelisk.

And so Ashak made his way to find me, and he did after a long seven years of searching and journeying. When Ashak first saw me in person, he realized he couldn't kill me (what fool thinks he can kill a God?) and he bowed down and said "God Obelisk, I've searched for you for a very long time, seeking to steal your power. However, upon seeing you before my eyes, I realize the foolishness of my thoughts. Please, grant me a wish for coming this far, as no other human in history has come to recognize your divinity." And I answered "what do I look like, a fucking genie? Get the fuck out of my house you psychopath." And so ended Ashak's journey.

I wish I had could move metal like Magneto.