Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, but you are executed within days for disrupting the flow of life.

I wish for a golden statue of myself in my garden.
    Granted. But still on a sugar rush from killing Blue, the Juggernaut proceeds to beat you to death as well. Obviously he uses your statue to do so.

I wish I had pet Racoon. And that I could teach him how to handle a Stinger. I'll be ready for Aug 1st, believe you me.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Granted, your Racoon accidently fires it and hits the Juggernaut which infuriates him and he proceeds to kill your racoon and you, atleast you don't have to worry about Aug 1st anymore...

I wish for a clone army of Juggernauts.

Granted. However, they hold no allegiance to you; they mercilessly slaughter you and everything you ever cared about. They then leave.

I wish every poster in this thread, except myself, was impregnated by someone other than myself.

Granted, but the government raises taxes and gives it all to the deadbeat loser dad who has...like...a few hundred kids and can't afford them. And he lives in a mansion with 100 people and 100 kids on your paycheck.

I wish I was a sous chef.

Deleted
    Granted, you are a sous chef but your skills are horrible and you are feared as the sous chef with no skills so no one hires you.

I wish Icedwarrior and Blueobelisk fused together into one being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, you are a sous chef but your skills are horrible and you are feared as the sous chef with no skills so no one hires you.

Granted, they are now a being known as "BlueIcedwarriorobelisk", he is the only being in existence to control the army of Juggernauts, and end up having rule over the world.

I wish I no longer needed to wear glasses.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, they are now a being known as "BlueIcedwarriorobelisk", he is the only being in existence to control the army of Juggernauts, and end up having rule over the world.

I wish I no longer needed to wear glasses.
    Granted. Godzilla eats you. What, you were expecting me to make you go blind?

I wish that the world developed warp technology. So that we could boldly go where no man has gone before.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

except warp drives require a beacon at the destination to function so you can't go anywhere without have been there first.

I wish for godzilla steak
    Nyaaaa~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. Godzilla eats you. What, you were expecting me to make you go blind?

I wish that the world developed warp technology. So that we could boldly go where no man has gone before.
    Kinda expected me to loose my eyes...

Granted, humanity is now able to warp ANYWHERE... In the entirety of space and time... With no control of when and where we end up.

I wish for King Candy's current wish, and the corruption effect, to be irreversible.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted, but since you didn't corrupt Blasterion's it's now he who gets it while you get nothing.

I wish everyone had an intergalacticprotonpoweredelectricaltentacledadvertisingdroid.

Granted. However, becausewenolongerhaveanyspacebarstousespaces,theworldquicklydisolvesintoanarchyandruin.

I wish that everyone would be a proper Grammar Nazi.

Granted, but everyone will try to kill eachother becasue no one can use correct grammar

I wish to be able to shapeshift without being stuck in the shape I take

Granted. You are unable to be stuck in shapes (squares, circles, etc.), but immediately get stuck in the first animal form you shapeshift into.

I wish I was a poet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. You are unable to be stuck in shapes (squares, circles, etc.), but immediately get stuck in the first animal form you shapeshift into.

I wish I was a poet.
    Granted, you are now a poet and didn't know it.

I wish I wan't bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted. We call ourselves Gogeta Blue Ice and we become the best rapper/meteorologist in the world. We get hoes and $$.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish that everyone would be a proper Grammar Nazi.
    Granted, everyone in this thread is a proper Grammar Nazi, with you becoming Grammar Hitler. You call for a new world order and everyone who doesn't use proper grammar gets sent to our prison schools camps where nuns and teachers hit them with rulers and reeducate them.

I wish I wan't bored.
    Granted. You're excited because Binkamus Prime strips for you. He's actually pretty good.

I wish I could spit on people I don't like and there weren't any repercussions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. We call ourselves Gogeta Blue Ice and we become the best rapper/meteorologist in the world. We get hoes and $$.

Granted, everyone in this thread is a proper Grammar Nazi, with you becoming Grammar Hitler. You call for a new world order and everyone who doesn't use proper grammar gets sent to our prison schools camps where nuns and teachers hit them with rulers and reeducate them.

Granted. You're excited because Binkamus Prime strips for you. He's actually pretty good.

I wish I could spit on people I don't like and there weren't any repercussions.
    Granted. How ever, the amount you spit on people, karma takes human form and drools double the amount of spit on your face as you sleep.

I wish I was best o' buds with karma.

Granted, however it's bizarre karma and you have to do negative things to earn it.

I wish I could summons a trout at will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick View Post
    Granted, however it's bizarre karma and you have to do negative things to earn it.

I wish I could summons a trout at will.

Granted but the trout will be mutated from the gallons and gallons of pollution and have 6 eyes like on The Simpsons.

I wish I could control the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Granted but the trout will be mutated from the gallons and gallons of pollution and have 6 eyes like on The Simpsons.

I wish I could control the weather.
    Granted. However, Storm takes offense, and she, the X-Men, and the Avengers are about to assemble all over your ass.

I wish I had trained loyal sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Granted. However, Storm takes offense, and she, the X-Men, and the Avengers are about to assemble all over your ass.

I wish I had trained loyal sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their heads.
    Grated, but they are only trained to shoot the genitals of people.

I wish I remembered my TESO account details