Granted, but it's easily hackable so you can't log in to any of your accounts.

I wish nzall would get a tattoo.

Granted, he gets a tattoo of a duck and loses his job and never finds another one.

I wish a helicopter would fly over a volcano and fall in.

Deleted
    Granted, as the engine fails due to all the ash one person in the chopper decided to jump out, and that person is you Blueobelisk and in the moment you look to the sky you see the pilot regaining control and flies to safety.

I wish there was a magick lunchbox which no one had ever opened somewhere in the world

Granted, but it's King Ramses'. You found it, but it contains said slab, and you are cursed forever.

I wish that there were no laws anywhere.

Deleted
    Granted, but since the very concept of a law has been abolished there is nothing to define anarchy and order by,rendering all societies everywhere useless.

I wish for a norwegian forest cat and a bengal cat.

Granted. Those two cats now exist. Those are the only ones of their kinds. They are immediately eaten by llamas (because llamas are their prey, because reasons). Said cats no longer exist.

I wish the superiority of the llama was known to all, for they are the true king of the animal kingdom. Other than cows, of course. They are tied.

ok llams are revered, but everything goes like the ginger cow episode of south park.

I wish I was little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
    And a six four Impala

Quote Originally Posted by SoStoned1679 View Post
    ok llams are revered, but everything goes like the ginger cow episode of south park.
    I'm not familiar with every episode of the 18 seasons (or however many there are) of South Park; perhaps you should elaborate a bit more? :/

I wish I was little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
    And a six four Impala
    Uhh. Granted. You're 10 feet tall. You own a ball. You have an attractive five-year-old girl. You call her. You have a dead rabbit that can do said things. You own a wrecked 'six four' Impala.

I wish for affordable, effective healthcare for everyone in the world.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2014-09-25 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm not familiar with every episode of the 18 seasons (or however many there are) of South Park; perhaps you should elaborate a bit more? :/
    "Ginger Cow" is the episode title.

Uhh. Granted. You're 10 feet tall. You own a ball. You have an attractive five-year-old girl. You call her. You have a dead rabbit that can do said things. You own a wrecked 'six four' Impala.

Granted but everyone gets incurable Bonitis

I wish humans werent the dominate species on the planet and dinosaurs were.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Granted but everyone gets incurable Bonitis

I wish humans werent the dominate species on the planet and dinosaurs were.
    Granted, but now humans (including you) are second class citizens with no rights or protection under the law; and the dinosaurs get a bit rapey when they drink.

I wish it was cold all year round. With all which that entails.
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2014-09-25 at 05:48 AM.

Deleted
    Granted, it's so cold in your house all year round and you can no nothing about since your door is frozen so you can go out neither can you call due to the powerlines being frozen

I wish Everything was 8-bit except for Icedwarrior

So...want to elaborate a bit more?

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Perhaps someone else should corrupt this; sounds pretty awesome to me.

God fine wishing God is here, hold on.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish there was a magick lunchbox which no one had ever opened somewhere in the world
    Granted, inside is the best lunch ever made. Eventually teams get made to find this lunchbox, but some rich guy with mad resources finds it first. It sits in his fridge now never to be opened.

Granted, but taxes are raised to 60% throughout the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    I wish humans weren't the dominate species on the planet and dinosaurs were.
    Granted. Dinosaurs eat all the smart humans and the rest of the humans live in caves and spend all day catching jaguars and lions and shit. No more internet or anything.

Unfortunately you're one of the humans alive and you're stuck in the cave with nothing to do. (The women hate you and live in another cave.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Havik View Post
    I wish it was cold all year round. With all which that entails.
    Granted, and I invest in a sweater business and make millions.

Unfortunately for you, the coldness means all the homeless people struck with poverty have to live in the cold and suffer. Imagine having to live in the cold forever without adequate clothing. That's really horrible. I would feel bad if it wasn't for my millions.

Granted. The world is 8 bit except for IcedWarrior. But 8 bits = 1 byte. So everyone and everything takes a bite out of Iced to try to raise their own bits. Iced is eaten alive, and it feels bad because every bite feels like a static shock.

-----

Sec.

- - - Updated - - -

So...want to elaborate a bit more?
    >Cartman dresses up a cow in red haired afro and gives it freckles.
    >It's supposed to be something about messing with Jews.
    >Leads to peace in middle east since it's said in the books about appearance of red haired cow.
    >Muslims, Jews, Christians are all happy.
    >TL;DR to not spoil episode, it doesn't work.

I wish someone would finish telling the rest of what the episode is about.

>It's supposed to be something about messing with Jews.
    So, like everything Cartman does, ever. Meh. *puts nostalgia glasses on* I prefer the older South Park episodes.

I wish someone would finish telling the rest of what the episode is about.
    Granted. However, someone writes it in an extinct language of which no one can decipher.

I wish my shoes were more comfortable and durable.

Granted, but they smell because you use them with those special socks I gave you a while back.

I wish someone would make their own wish in the same sentence they use to corrupt this wish.

Granted but now all sentences in forums everywhere are running together and no longer make any darn sense, I wish that roses tasted like oranges!

Oh I was supposed to corrupt that myself but I was moving so I forgot.

Granted, roses taste like oranges, but now they're orange instead of red. So the song goes "roses are orange, violets are blue" and then the author couldn't find anything to rhyme with oranges so he killed himself and his ghosts haunts you.

I wish I had more app ideas.

Granted, but your team members all go on extended cruises and vacations; you can't get your app ideas out and finished regardless of your fantastic ideas.

I wish H.P. Lovecraft was still alive, and continued to write fantastic stories.

Deleted
    Granted, he's alive thanks to your mad scientist skills but unfortunatly he's a zombie and zombies want brains...

I wish books could talk