10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's hungry, hasn't eaten in weeks and you're the only one around and it's still a wild animal. Enjoy your time traveling its intestines!

I wish someone would console me while I convalesce from my injuries.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. Justin Beiber is consoling you. With...consoles...

I wish everyone admitted and accepted the total superiority of the PC Master Race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. Justin Beiber is consoling you. With...consoles...

I wish everyone admitted and accepted the total superiority of the PC Master Race.
    Granted, but people neglect their old consoles whom then creates a terror of the earth, the zombie-consoles. They'll eat all your games and siphon your money from your creditcard if you're within 30 yards.

I wish the next two weeks run along fast.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Granted, but at the end of the two weeks you have a ton of work due.

I wish Gehco got eaten by a falcon.

Deleted
    Granted, the show is close to your home but because you can hear it without paying for a ticket you get sued by the state and put in a non-existent workcamp somewhere far away.

I wish I had a lasercannon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, the show is close to your home but because you can hear it without paying for a ticket you get sued by the state and put in a non-existent workcamp somewhere far away.

I wish I had a lasercannon
    Granted, but it takes 6000 AAA batteries to shoot once.

I wish I could find better wishes...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Granted. You find them, but they're all better wishes for me, not you.

"I wish I wish I was a fish".

Bonus points if you tell me what this is from.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what that's in reference to, but you're now a fish, for about five minutes then eaten by a bigger fish.

I wish I could be a successful musician.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    No idea what that's in reference to, but you're now a fish, for about five minutes then eaten by a bigger fish.

I wish I could be a successful musician.
    Granted, but you go out in a mindblowing way, Just like Kurt cobain

I wish that I could end this thread

Granted. But I just start a new one.

I wish that 3DTyrant was a bigger "Ed Edd 'n Eddy" fan, of which my previous wish was from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but due to the fact I've not watched it in about 8 years, my memory explodes.

I wish my memory wouldn't explode.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but it's full of sick thoughts; you wish it'd explode to stop from thinking them.

I wish that Google Fiber would be available, for free, for everyone, everywhere.

Granted, but google spends the majority of time setting up the wires underwater so fish can connect to the internet, and as per usual you don't have internet. They're slated to get to you in 2040.

I wish 3DTyrant lived in a museum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, I now live in the best museum in London, but this causes it to slowly loose popularity and visitors because I'm too weird.

I wish to escape the museum.

Deleted
    Granted, you escape the museum and trash around London for a while until you get bored and take a flight to NY and crash Blueobelisk apartment

I wish everyone was immortal except me

Granted, but it is only in the ageing sense. Not dying to old age won't help when facing car accidents.

I wish I was capable of learning every trade and profession I wanted to in 2-3 days, and grow to the industrial standard of the craft within 1 week.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish everyone was immortal except me
    Granted. You get into heaven, but since everyone else is alive on earth, God decides to close the place down. So you exist as nothingness in the afterlife, all alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Granted, but it is only in the ageing sense. Not dying to old age won't help when facing car accidents.
    That doesn't even sound like a problem.

(If you're not getting the reference then I don't think we can be friends.)

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    I wish I was capable of learning every trade and profession I wanted to in 2-3 days, and grow to the industrial standard of the craft within 1 week.
    Granted but no one wants to hire/work-for you because they're racist.

I wish Alarinth got some affirmative action.

Granted, but the action was so short it was barely noticeable.

I wish everyone posting here a good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but since everyone is having such a good day they forget to eat, shower and breath and eventually the planet becomes a decaying cesspool emanating foul odors....and you're the one to thank for it.

I wish Justin Bieber would end his life inside of icedwarrior's house and mess up the place.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    I wish everyone posting here a good day.
    Granted. Everyone who didn't post in this thread dies.

Also, since I have the most posts I get the best day out of all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish Justin Bieber would end his life inside of icedwarrior's house and mess up the place.
    Granted. But Justin Beiber ends up failing at his suicide attempt so he just moves in with Iced instead. Also, you, Akshak, end up there because your house burns down in a fire and you need a place to stay.

I wish no one would figure out I burned Akshak's house down.