Granted, but while the archangel is by your side 24/7, you are unaware of their existence, and it does nothing to aid you or interact with you whatsoever. You just...get that feeling that something is watching you. All. The. Time.

I wish Beefkow's companion was actually a demon in disguise.

Deleted
    Granted, it's a demon in disguise but it still does nothing.

I wish Icedwarrior got into a street fight with Akshak

Granted, but Akshak fights dirty and throws glass into Iced eyes. And Iced sues Akshak so Akshak is in jail and broke.

I wish I could transform into a ghost.

Granted, but unfortunately your ghost form is In a shape of a duck, I hope you enjoy quacking for the rest of your life, muhahaha!

I wish for 1,557,365,273,597,381,465,272,585,465 dollars.

Deleted
    Granted, But it's paid in pennies and can never be converted into notes.

I wish for perfect health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in doing so life takes all the health away from anyone you ever have loved or will love leaving you alone and bored...but in perfect health.

I wish my homies would break me out this prison I'm in - I can't live the thug life to the fullest behind bars!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, your homie Blueobelisk and Icedwarrior breaks you out but then drives away leaving you just outside with armed guards behind you.

I wish Icedwarrior would test a new drug I made.

Granted, the new drug Binkamus made turned icedwarrior into a fierymage.

I wish for a peaceful world.

Granted. There's no life on the planet, because everyone killed themselves. Causing true peace.

I wish everyone would see my point of view: to create true peace we need to kill everyone.

Deleted
    Granted, but you fall from the podium you stand on causing you to be the first to die for it.

I wish Blueobelisk became a duck.

Deleted
    Granted, but you will suffer from Anatidaephobia

I wish that the new Deadpool movie will be good

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted it's sooooo good that everyone dresses up like Deadpool and hunts each other down - you happen to be the first person this Deadpool-Flash mob sees and dismembers.

I wish someone would shoot the prison guards that showed up behind me following the jailbreak carried out by Icedwarrior and Blueobelisk.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, I snipe them with an anti-material rifle made to shoot spaceships with so unfortunately I take out about half of the prison and a couple of your toes with it because you were positioned in such a way that only your toes were hit.

I wish Akshak would limp away into the freedom his toes earned him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I'm wounded and oozing blood and stumble and bump into rubbing blood and other fluids/tissues all over you.

I wish someone would heal my wounds inflicted by Binkamus then blow his toes off.

[/SIZE]

Granted. Your wounds are healed by the cartilage from Binkamus' toes. Gross.

I wish I hadn't forgotten about this thread.

Granted but in return you forget every other single thread you posted in.

I wish for universal domination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's domination of the My Little Pony universe as you forgot to reserve the badass universe domination that was available.

I wish someone would punish icedwarrior for forgetting about this AWESOME thread.

[/SIZE]

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but by doing so You take icedwarriors place in forgetting all threads.

I wish to have all threads praise me as the MMO-C Leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

Granted, but eventually your position as a leader is dropped due to viruses invading your MMO-C account.

I wish for huge ripped muscles to attract the lades ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Granted, but eventually your position as a leader is dropped due to a random virus invading your MMO-C account.

I wish for ripped huge muscles to attract the ladies ^.^

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it only works on grannies.

I wish I had a life-time supply of beer available for me and the next 2 generations of my kin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.