10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's Pabst Blue Ribbon and you get shunned for having such a cheap taste in beer.

I wish Binkamus Prime would get off his ass and stop watching Goat-on-Goat action and respond.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, he watches you on goat action. It's very painful and weird for you.

I wish the top 5 posters in this thread would come together and grant wishes to the whole world.

Granted, but I overpower the other four and monopolize all the wishing and posting.

I wish everything was bees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but I overpower the other four and monopolize all the wishing and posting.

I wish everything was bees.

Granted, but because you didn't specify which bees, you brought back all bees, which lead to a Global Bee War where they all died, thus bringing on the next evolutionary successes, Honey Badgers!

I wish I was The Juggernaut!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Granted, you are now a legendary hammer from Guild Wars 2. The adventurer who crafted you has since switched up their build and uses a greatsword instead, leaving you to rot in their inventory.

I wish I knew how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Deleted
    Granted, but you lose your tongue. Painfully.

I wish I could have a wish granted without it being corrupted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niitti View Post
    Granted, but you lose your tongue. Painfully.

I wish I could have a wish granted without it being corrupted.

Granted and as a result nothing happens, because you wasted your wish through nobodies fault but your own.

I wish, I could make out with Jennifer Lawrence for hours!

Deleted
    EDIT : (Kinda late : Granted, but since that was your wish, it was pretty pointless and you lost your only uncorrupted wish for nothing.)
    Granted but she just ate whatever food you're allergic to, your death is painful and slow but at least your last vision will be of Jennifer.

I wish I could keep the two ducklings I just rescued instead of having to give them to a shelter.
    Last edited by mmoceb381e0edb; 2015-04-21 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    Granted, but your home turns into a shelter.

I wish I was dead. (Ha!)

Granted. But it was too soon for you, so when you get to heaven, they just make you wait outside for years until the time you were actually supposed to die.

I wish Nintendo made a new Fzero game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted, but they sell development rights to EA, and its full of DLC.

I wish my favorite socks didn't have a hole in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but they now have a thousand tiny holes in them making them useless when you try to put them on.

I wish someone would recognize my twisted genius for what it is.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but they now have a thousand tiny holes in them making them useless when you try to put them on.

I wish someone would recognize my twisted genius for what it is.

Granted, and you wind up in a mental ward because of it.

I wish I could make out with Jennifer Lawrence for a few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but she's just finished banging Russell Brand, Wilt Chamberlain and John Holmes one right after the other even though Holmes is dead.

I wish someone would break me out of this mental ward - the white jackets make my ass look fat.

[/SIZE]

Granted, I rescue you from the mental ward. But I do so by cutting your arms off so you can escape the jacket.

I wish Mall Security attached Akshak's arms to himself and had 4 jedi lightsabers.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the security guy looked into the lightsaber when the arms rejected the new host, and accidentally switched them on.

I wish Blueobelisk would would be called RedRocket instead from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

Granted, but eventually the ducklings evolve into muderous demons that will curse you and your family forever.

I wish to be a giant IRL.

Deleted
    Granted, but you are one of those from Attack on Titan that look really retarded and dumb.

I wish they had IMAX cinemas in my country

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you're not allowed to set foot on the premises due to the Pee Wee Herman "popcorn bucket incident" you took part in last time you were in a theater.

I wish Red Rocket - the artist formerly known as BlueObelisk - would find a cool companion like Groot.

[/SIZE]

Granted. He gets a dog that is his companion. And wants a "Red Rocket". Constantly. Consistently.

I wish that there would be no QQ.