10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you killed my many, many mini me's... BUT NOT THE REAL ME! MWHAHA!

I wish for more mini me clones!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but they all have lazer beams attached to their freakin' heads, unable to control them. Better hope they don't come near you!

I wish I had something fun to do right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you now have the sole job of watching paint dry - hey you never said it had to be fun for you.

I wish Godzilla were real and he stomped on the REAL 3DTyrant's head.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, he stamped all over 3DTyrants head, that's what he thought but he has bad eyesight so he mistook 3DTyrant for you, Akshak and stamped on your head instead.

I wish it was possible to get drunk without drinking and getting the side effects.

Granted. It's possible, but it's pretty improbable.

I wish for Binkamus Prime would make a wish for me.

I'll make the wish for you instead.

I wish Iced and Binkamus went on a romantic picnic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your mother's also invited and the picnic basket isn't the only thing with a sandwich.

I wish science could put my smashed head back together and help fix Godzilla's eyesight so he can after Binkamus.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but your mother's also invited and the picnic basket isn't the only thing with a sandwich.

I wish science could put my smashed head back together and help fix Godzilla's eyesight so he can after Binkamus.
    Granted. However, Binkamus hacks Godzilla's brain so she thinks you are Binkamus (Godzilla is FEMALE FFS, haven't you seen the movies? she lays eggs). Afterwards, Godzilla is killed by the military.

I wish for a naked draenei in my bed, alive and willing to have sex with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's actually just a goat dressed up like a Draenei as my last prank on Earth before my head's squashed again. Hope you like your girls baaaaaaaaaad.

I wish once in my ethereal form that I come back to haunt and scare the crap out of every regular poster in this game.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you think you're haunting us, but no one can hear/see you.

I wish I could be bothered to loose abit of weight.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Holy shit I got burned.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I wish I could be bothered to loose abit of weight.
    Granted but you lose it from getting your arm cut off.

I wish I could make 3DTyrant a replacement arm like star wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's modeled after Herbert's arm from Family Guy and he's always taking the new arm "out for a test drive."

I wish 3DTyrant's house became infected with a Poltergeist hellbent on watching and listening to Paris Hilton music videos.

[/SIZE]

Granted, it's a considerate Poltergeist though, and no matter how much it wants something, it won't inconvenience others and instead gives 3DTyrant hand jobs while he's sleeping. He just thinks they're wet dreams.

I wish all ruminants had tiger stripes.

Granted but they all turn on you and eat you like tigers i wish i didnt have to strip floors everyday at work
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Granted, you strip your clothes off for perverted old men instead. The money isn't good.

I wish I had a toothpick.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you strip your clothes off for perverted old men instead. The money isn't good.

I wish I had a toothpick.
    Granted, but it's a soggy, splintered, wooden one, and was used by herpes infected prostitutes already.

I wish diet soda tasted like regular soda.

Granted, but it has even more sugar than regular soda. For even can/bottle of sugar you drink, you gain 50 pounds of pure body fat.

I wish I invented a great workout routine and made millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but it has even more sugar than regular soda. For even can/bottle of sugar you drink, you gain 50 pounds of pure body fat.

I wish I invented a great workout routine and made millions.
    Granted. But you find life as a millionaire a hollow existence. The booze, the hookers, the greedy parasites... Months later your mother has to come identify your body after you OD'd on heroin.

I wish I followed your workout routine and lost all the weight I gained from drinking diet soda.

Kekeke you fell for my trap card.

Granted, you lost the weight using my workout routine, and you become my spokesman like how Jared was the spokesman for subway sandwiches making him lose weight. Of course having been my spokesman, you were hand in hand with me when I gained money, and also shared my downfall of getting addicted to booze, hookers, parasites, and ODing on cocaine. In your case, your body was full of stretch marks from when you were overweight so your mom didn't even recognize you and they threw your body in a landfill.

I wish all garbage trucks were clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to the necessity of balance the universe requires your car suddenly smells of foul, decomposing meat and raw sewage.

I wish this week would end already as I'm too old to keep this crap up.

[/SIZE]