Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    You get flawless health but then you cannot escape from envious annoying stalkers that wanna be you

I wish for a blonde girlfriend or wife or partner or anything. Blonde please
    Granted, but she has a wig and is really bald.

I wish that I did not have to work tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    gratnted , but they never turn off.
    i wish i could play every instrument!
    Granted, but everybody will die and you wind be able to enjoy it. I wish i could fly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zhabin View Post
    Granted, however you are now bored and depressed as you have obtained all and there is no longer any goals to pursue.

I wish to live in peace.
    Granted, but the is already taken. I wish i was a plane that don't need fuel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkata View Post
    Granted, but the is already taken. I wish i was a plane that don't need fuel.
    Granted, but you can only fly 10 feet off of the ground.

I wish I could bike forever without getting tired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but your legs shrink to half the size they were before.

I wish my beard would grow faster.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but you can never shave it, and it quickly becomes unmanageable.

I wish for a significant other that treats me well.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but you can never shave it, and it quickly becomes unmanageable.

I wish for a significant other that treats me well.
    Wish granted, you cell mate will treat you very well, but he is unable to defend himself and also hated by the other inmates for his history of sexual assault on minors who also take it out on you for being with him.

I wish my back would stop hurting all the time (I'm old, lol).
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Wish granted, you cell mate will treat you very well, but he is unable to defend himself and also hated by the other inmates for his history of sexual assault on minors who also take it out on you for being with him.

I wish my back would stop hurting all the time (I'm old, lol).
    Granted. However the pain simply moves to your head and can never be treated.

I wish to win the Powerball lottery for over 500M

3+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You end up winning 4,999,999 million though
    I wish for there to be a Zandalari Troll subrace called 'Death Trolls' ,who worship and look like Bwonsamdi
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Granted. However the pain simply moves to your head and can never be treated.

I wish to win the Powerball lottery for over 500M
    Wish granted to the National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood,

but as soon as you collect, other nations dump the US as the worlds reserve currency and ditch us as a trading partner due to all the crap over of the previous administration and the value of the US dollar drops to being worth less than used toilet paper. Now being rich is no better than being broke and homeless unless your money isn't in US Dollars.

I wish that the quality of women around the Fort Bragg area was better.

Sorry, but with the Married with Children reference, had to respond to that one.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I wish for there to be a Zandalari Troll subrace called 'Death Trolls' ,who worship and look like Bwonsamdi
    Granted. They exist, but aren't playable nor are they able to be witnessed in-game; they're unused assets.

I wish that the quality of women around the Fort Bragg area was better.
    Granted. The women in the Fort Bragg area are damn fine. So fine, in fact, that they decide to build moats and other such defenses such that they will never be bothered again.

I wish I had the ability to turn invisible, and that I could turn it on/off at will.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. The women in the Fort Bragg area are damn fine. So fine, in fact, that they decide to build moats and other such defenses such that they will never be bothered again.

I wish I had the ability to turn invisible, and that I could turn it on/off at will.
    Haha, funny thing is, many of the girls around Fort Bragg are fine. The issue that since men outnumber women here, they can be the biggest bitches on the planet and a guy is still desperate enough to take them.

To quote the comedian Greg Proops when describing the American female in a skit, "They use their plumage to attract and their personality to repel".

Lots of ugly ones too, but the ratio isn't too bad, its just they can give Bridezilla's a run for their money.

Now, wish granted, you can turn invisible and turn it on and off at will but when you do, your cornea's stop working to block the light into your eyes effectively blinding you and causing permanent damage to your eye's when you use it. Not that it would do you any good because while you are invisible, any food or drink in your system are still visible at every stage in digestion from entrance to exit. But hey, you can be an anatomy lesson to the kids in school learning about the digestive system so long as you don't mind going blind in the process.

I wish peoples outward appearance was directly related to their inner self where the worse of a person they are, they worse they look and vise versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, funny thing is, many of the girls around Fort Bragg are fine. The issue that since men outnumber women here, they can be the biggest bitches on the planet and a guy is still desperate enough to take them.

To quote the comedian Greg Proops when describing the American female in a skit, "They use their plumage to attract and their personality to repel".

Lots of ugly ones too, but the ratio isn't too bad, its just they can give Bridezilla's a run for their money.

Now, wish granted, you can turn invisible and turn it on and off at will but when you do, your cornea's stop working to block the light into your eyes effectively blinding you and causing permanent damage to your eye's when you use it. Not that it would do you any good because while you are invisible, any food or drink in your system are still visible at every stage in digestion from entrance to exit. But hey, you can be an anatomy lesson to the kids in school learning about the digestive system so long as you don't mind going blind in the process.

I wish peoples outward appearance was directly related to their inner self where the worse of a person they are, they worse they look and vise versa.
    Granted, however everyone is now blind, incapable of seeing people for what they truly are.

I wish there was no poverty in the world.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, however everyone is now blind, incapable of seeing people for what they truly are.

I wish there was no poverty in the world.
    Granted, to bring the lowest classes out of poverty the goods, commodities and wealth comes from the working class, bring everyone to just above the acceptable poverty line further creating a wealth gap between the poorest and richest. Civil unrest takes over the world as class wars erupt sporadically, slowly encompassing the earth. This war slowly trickles up, pulling the standard of living of richer people lower and lower and the super wealthy get richer and richer.

I wish the second hand car market would stabilse so I could buy my new car.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I wish the second hand car market would stabilse so I could buy my new car.
    Granted, but your only option is a Ford Pinto

I wish I could bench 500lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Granted, but your only option is a Ford Pinto

I wish I could bench 500lbs
    You can only bench it one time.

I wish I were healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    You can only bench it one time.

I wish I were healthy
    Granted. Healthly as a rhino, which cant be good for a human.

Wish I had an overall good job.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Granted. Healthly as a rhino, which cant be good for a human.

Wish I had an overall good job.
    Granted, you now clean sewers for 2x the normal pay rate of others in your job.

I wish my throat didn't hurt.