Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah everyone of my toons feels like a weak peice of s*** compared to the 80 version, except my pally tank. He feels like a freaking beast now.

WAIT. A Holy Paladin ran out of mana?

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said- Sounds like you faced a bad paladin. There's no reason he couldn't have ended you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    WAIT. A Holy Paladin ran out of mana?
    Yeah...if that is the case he was bad. I was in an unfortunate group the other night that all died on 2nd boss in heroic HoO and the tank and I were the only ones fighting and i never ran oom as we managed to duo the boss from 15% to dead.

Beating a retard in a fair fight isn't exactly impressive.

On my holy pally, I can pop wings, divine favor, inquisition and hit a 10k exorcism every 1 second for a solid 15 seconds or so.

I have a hard time imagining that a level 80 druid with only 33k life or could outheal that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsblood View Post
    Wait, what? Crit is the same for all levels, it is your chance to crit, check your character pane, it doesn't say anything about mob level. Only expertise and hit change depending on the level of the mob
    maybe incorrectly believed that your crit was also level relative. Going to go beat up some low level mobs to find out.