Goblin racial/Shadowpriest

was gonna switch my Nightelf to join some friends on the horde side. since im sure we will do mostly BG's i was thinking of a goblin for the rocket jump racial.

has anyone made a goblin Spriest? - does rocket jump+levitate work well enough for some fun use?

Deleted
    you cant use levitate for around 15-20 seconds after you use Rocket Jump racial.

10+ Year Old Account
    My goblin isn't a priest, or even high enough to do bgs yet, but as long as I wasn't jumping off a cliff the damage taken from the boots is pretty minimal (I don't really remember taking damage on flat land, but it wasn't something I was looking for either) and the Time is Money racial is pretty powerful. Blood Elves are the other race that are really worth looking at as they have an aoe silence that regens 6% of their mana.

--EDIT--
    Quote Originally Posted by Claughane View Post
    you cant use levitate for around 15-20 seconds after you use Rocket Jump racial.
    Can you apply levitate before using the jump, or will it cancel the effect?
    Last edited by Orapronobis; 2010-12-13 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Using Levitate then Rocket Jump removes Levitate

well that kills the racial switch for me =( ill stay nelf and have him come over to my side =P

Quote Originally Posted by TallaSM View Post
    well that kills the racial switch for me =( ill stay nelf and have him come over to my side =P
    So instead of becoming superior you wish for your friend to become inferior?

Harsh man...

Lol. Oh it doesn't seem to be so superior. The decision is still up in the air. The rocket jump being weak is a let down. But the goblin animations are still nice tho. Now to find out if belf racial can be combined with a rogues cold blood.

reasons to become a goblin:

"I'm a free spirit, I don't like to be tied down. Oh you mean that literally? I'm so into that"
    "does this turn you on?" *sound of coins jingling in a bag*
    "If at first you don't succeed, blow it up again!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rocket jump is still amazing despite the unfortunate reaction to levitate.

i just hate how they nerf silly things. like a worgen rogue can't use sprint in conjunction with darkflight... but a mage can use darkflight in conjuction with blink.. sigh.