Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    To get the Qiraji Mount you need to reach Cataclysm Profession level which is 450+ before you even can get the Discovery you need. However you don't need the skill to farm the Fragments needed (atleast if I understand it correctly). The Fragments that the Qiraji Mount needs is the Tol'vir ones which only exists within Uldum. Uldum also only has 3 digsites and shares the random digsite spawns in whole Kalimdor. So you have to keep digging in Kalimdor digsites until you get Uldum ones. The Mount then requires 150 Fragments to create and it is a Rare Artifact which means you will most likely not get it until you completed some of the Tol'vir Artifacts to begin with. Also it was said that it's like 1/8th of a chance to get a digsite in Uldum and calculating that you get around 4 Fragments average per dig it would take 500+ digs to get enough Fragments to complete it AFTER you have started collecting Fragments to it. So 500+ then add the amount you had to dig before discovering the Mount in the first place :P
    You only get dig points to spawn in areas that correspond with your Archaeology level. Thus, you can't get Tol'vir artifacts until you reach the Cata level of archaeology.

To get the Qiraji Mount you need to reach Cataclysm Profession level which is 450+ before you even can get the Discovery you need. However you don't need the skill to farm the Fragments needed (atleast if I understand it correctly). The Fragments that the Qiraji Mount needs is the Tol'vir ones which only exists within Uldum. Uldum also only has 3 digsites and shares the random digsite spawns in whole Kalimdor. So you have to keep digging in Kalimdor digsites until you get Uldum ones. The Mount then requires 150 Fragments to create and it is a Rare Artifact which means you will most likely not get it until you completed some of the Tol'vir Artifacts to begin with. Also it was said that it's like 1/8th of a chance to get a digsite in Uldum and calculating that you get around 4 Fragments average per dig it would take 500+ digs to get enough Fragments to complete it AFTER you have started collecting Fragments to it. So 500+ then add the amount you had to dig before discovering the Mount in the first place :P
    You get exactly 3 fragments per dig every time past skill level 50 (or 75, or 100, but whatever, it's 3 per dig when you have the ability to dig Tol'vir).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    You only get dig points to spawn in areas that correspond with your Archaeology level. Thus, you can't get Tol'vir artifacts until you reach the Cata level of archaeology.
    At least in the beta, it wasn't true. I kept getting Uldum digsites despite being far below 450 - just because my character was 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    At least in the beta, it wasn't true. I kept getting Uldum digsites despite being far below 450 - just because my character was 85.
    Well it doesn't work that way on live. You will never get a cata zone before 450.

Well, despite being rare and having high enough skill level to get it, I think this mount is more about time devotion than anything else from what I understand..which is good because even if you are lucky enough to be able to start it...and give it enough time and you should be, you have to be extremely commited in finishing it and for most people who are not die-hard about it, it will proabably take months to make. I haven't gotten too far yet myself but I'd imagine as far as learning/obtaining it that its like the common stuff...when you have all your fragments you just solve it and get the mount.

. Uldum also only has 3 digsites and shares the random digsite spawns in whole Kalimdor. So you have to keep digging in Kalimdor digsites until you get Uldum ones.
    I keep reading this all over the place, but Uldum has a lot more then just 3 digsites.
    From what I can just remember now there are atleast 8 different digsites for Uldum.

Btw completed 1 rare (the scarab thingie) and just about to complete my 6th common from tol'vir so kinda know what I'm talking about.
    But at the moment all the digsites dissapeared from my map on all continents and removing wtf/disabling addons/running repair wont get them back.
    waiting for a GM to respond to ticket is taking forever like always.
    Last edited by Quazier; 2010-12-14 at 05:05 PM. Reason: moreblabla to add

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    the vial recipe is considered common? Sweet! I already have all the truegold and flasks for that...just need to get my archaeology higher and get the sands of time and the bottle.
    Use a goblin to buy it, you just need the alchemy skill, not hte arch skill to buy it. I already bought all of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the bottom of the ocean even light must die...
    The silent, sleeping, staring houses in the backwoods always dream... It would be merciful to tear them down...
    There is no sharp distinction between the real and the unreal...
    Even death may die...
    There is a little lamb lost in dark woods...
    All places, all things have souls... All souls can be devoured...
    What can change the nature of a man?
    The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...
    Do you dream while you sleep or is it an escape from the horrors of reality?
    Look around... They will all betray you... Flee screaming into the black forest...

once more and your going to the bank ....

*Wisper* ok, i'll be good

*Wisper*

In the land of Ny'alotha there is only sleep...
    In the sleeping city of Ny'alotha walk only mad things...
    Ny'alotha is a city of old, terrible, unnumbered crimes...
    Y'knath k'th'rygg k'yi mrr'ungha gr'mula...
    The void sucks at your soul. It is content to feast slowly...
    The drowned god's heart is black ice...
    It is standing right behind you... Do not move... Do not breathe...
    Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside...
    In the sunken city, he lays dreaming...
    Open me! Open me! Open me! Then only will you know peace.
    You resist... You cling to your life as if it actually matters... You will learn...

Your going to the bank!

*Wisper* WAIT, NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god ..... there is an old milk glass here .... why exactly do u got milk? In Bank

/2 WTS Puzzle box of the old gods!

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

I'm personally going for Zin'Rokh.