Deleted

Destro secondary stat

I know there is alot of posts about this allready. So i was wondering if we could please come to a conclusion this time.
    The previous posts/threads ive read there has been many different oppinions about the perfect stat.

I looked it up at elitist jerks website and found the scale factors:
    Warlock_Destruction_PreRaid---Sta=0.0213 Int=2.8487 SP=2.1562 Hit=1.7984 Crit=0.9609 Haste=0.8365 Mastery=0.8237
    Warlock_Destruction_T11_372--Sta=0.0324 Int=3.1415 SP=2.3398 Hit=2.3744 Crit=1.1974 Haste=0.6201 Mastery=1.0180

Okay, it seems that in blue gear it's crit>haste>mastery and in full epic it's crit>mastery>haste

Although when reaching 10, 30, 50, and 70% haste you gain an extra tick from immolate.
    So im wondering if i should get the 10% haste before reforging haste and mastery to crit, and same for 30% when gear will make it possiple.

If your comment states that crit is best for example, then please describe why that is

Deleted
    At high gear levels I doubt that it's of much worth getting that extra tick since the scalefactor is obviously very low. The reason it's so low is that you already are GCD capped on incinerate/chaos bolt and so on with backdraft/ISF/bloodlust such big part of the time...

So is crit definately our best stat then? and also, what is the best stat for affliction? I can't find it anywhere on elitistjerks, only the level 80 stat priorities

Deleted
    I assume haste is best for affliction, since dots scale with haste.

for destro they are all equal its ony your personal preference, do you wanna cast faster or do you wanna have a chance to hit harder, its on you to choose

Deleted
    You get the 10% haste regardless, as all optimal dps specs take improved Soulfire for 15% haste, meaning you need 579 haste for the next extra tick with raid buffs, if you for some reason wont be getting the 5% extra haste from someone else, or you're talking about random groups, then just add the extra 5% on to that.

Last i heard crit was best for destruction, but i dont actually play it. For affliction, haste is better if you're playing the shadowbolt filler variation, and mastery is better if you play with drain life as a filler, the specs are slightly different.

Drain life spec is also highly likely to be nerfed in the next patch, and is very slightly lower dps than shadowbolt (although alot more fun).