Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Unhappy Has more idiots flooded into the game?

Now, im being completely serious about this. I see many worgen players now who have completely the wrong gear +stats, need roll on things they do not need, and when you say something that make the most immature remarks back. I enjoy cataclysm and the worgens, but ive got one person trying to ninja gear "oh, i can do what i want, im paying for it", i would not approve of aggravating other players in dungeons by not playing right, acting like an idiot, being a ninja and so on. " I played this game 8 years i can play better then you" (if you were... you would know the simple things about it... 6th what? hmmm I "WONDER" what the achivements for!) when i said not to steal gear from tank "STFU YOUR A TROLL!!!!", I could list some more but im sure you get my point (I'm expecting some" yeah, your one of the idiots coming up, so if thats all you have to say then it would appreciated if not spoken).
    Last edited by gasattack23; 2010-12-15 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, a new expansion is obviously going to bring in new players, and being new, they aren't going to know as much as you.

Sorry.
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No,Cata just exposed all the bad players.Valid question,but rookie mistake.You may want to evaluate your own playstyle for making this mistake...

Deleted
    I didn't realise you could be a worgen and a troll....

You don't have to be smart to play this game, you just need to spend a lot of time learning what to do before you have to do it.

I'd say that you'd find such characters in any game, whether it's right after an expansion or not. Whether it's from genuine misunderstanding or rudeness, I'd say that you should just try to avoid such people if they bother you (I.E. run with more guildies etc).

(Not to turn it into a post about proper grammar, but you know the way you're writing? I could talk about how "noobish" your writing is, but I just deal with it since I assume you don't know any better. That's how you should treat people in game, they may not know any better and the best you can do is give them a fair chance and try to politely instruct them).

Cool

It has exposed the bads, as stated above.

Also, "Has more idiots flooded the game."

I don't feel bad about some of them. I got my brother in law to start playing, and he doesn't have a clue whats going on most of the time. It's worth dealing with his learning curve cause he makes me laugh in vent and hes a good guy. Some are bad, but some are just new. I've met a lot of new guys the last couple weeks since 4.0 hit. A lot of guys got in when vanilla thru wotlk was only $20 ordered from blizzard I'm thinking.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Brings new players but not ones that should act like assholes when your telling them not to be a ninja.

ib4 blood elves rerolled worgen.

I don't agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Fistbutter View Post
    It has exposed the bads, as stated above.

Also, "Has more idiots flooded the game."
    I get it... copy frostmatix about not having perfect grammar. Your simply using this to annoy me when you could not care less if no one had brought it up...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a game for a reason. G-A-M-E. Some people play it in a hardcore fashion, always reading up on the fights, being correctly spec'd, what have you. Some are new to the game as well, and you're going to see the same influx that Blood Elves had back when BC came out for the younger folk. How can a thirteen year old resist playing a Werewolf?

no
    you just found out that a ton of people are really that bad

Did it attract more idiots? Not specifically, it attracted a lot of newbies. Which isn't the same thing.

Most of these people are new players, and simply need to be educated.

Now if, after that, they stay dumb. Well, you can't help them all.

Quote Originally Posted by gasattack23 View Post
    I get it... copy frostmatix about not having perfect grammar. Your simply using this to annoy me when you could not care less if no one had brought it up...
    Well you are sorta leaving yourself open to criticism while at the same time criticizing others. Grammar police can be annoying yes, but the thread title and content kinda say a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You got called a troll for saying don't steal tank gear? Also the irony is the name of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gasattack23 View Post
    Now, im being completely serious about this. I see many worgen players now who have completely the wrong gear +stats, need roll on things they do not need, and when you say something that make the most immature remarks back. I enjoy cataclysm and the worgens, but ive got one person trying to ninja gear "oh, i can do what i want, im paying for it).

I'm one of the guys ninjaing gear, since I'm a disenchanter, I de the blues and sell the heavenly shard for 150g on my server.... Of course I run with 4 rl friends and we have a system all worked out. (So I wouldn't really call it being a ninja)

Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    No,Cata just exposed all the bad players.Valid question,but rookie mistake.You may want to evaluate your own playstyle for making this mistake...
    IDD. Cata exposed all the baddies and i LOVE it!!
    Bitchslappin Raid bosses since April-2005

Ok, now going back and actually reading OP's post.

I have no idea what he is actually trying to convey.

New races means more rerolls on new classes.
    Means a lot more players playing classes they are inexperienced at.
    Some will be bad, some are just learning something new.