2 25.00%
  • Rogue

1 12.50%
  • Shaman

1 12.50%
  • Warlock

1 12.50%

The perfect alt for a dk.

OK so I got my DK to 85, and I love it. got some nice blue rep rewards(grind 80-82 Dungeon ) . So I need a alt, I have a 80 warrior in hyjal. For some reason I cannot play my warrior as i feel like having only 1 plate class. its complicated ok. The reason im posting here is cause its a dk thread, so a better opinion. Take Paladins and warrior out.

You don't ask for other people to make the decisions for you. If you asked for people to tell you the pro and cons of different classes it would be another storry. Or if you asked about what would be a nice change compared to melee plate it would also be ok.

This thread is therefore locked. -Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2010-12-15 at 02:44 PM.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is a decision only you can make.

Only you can be sure which classes will fit you best.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    That is a decision only you can make.

Only you can be sure which classes will fit you best.

I cant need someone to choose. Every time Im about to click enter world on my warrior my pointer keeps resisting and tells me "no you must make a new alt" and it goes toward the delete character button.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

well since you only want 1 plate class i would say make any other class besides a warrior or pally. but i'm gunna suggest something even further and say you might want to try a caster or healer and not do a melee class at all.

i say make a druid. that way if you dont like being a caster you always have all other options open to you without starting a character from 1.