Page 1 of 2
LastLast

NY Giants Vs Eagles

Well we're up to 7 quarterbacks knocked out of the game. Here's to hoping we can do the same to Vick. Although their second string QB is fantastic as well. This is a do-or-die game and I really hope the home field advantage will help make up the 10 points we lost by last game. I hate knowing Smith is done for the season too.

Predictions

Giants 21
    Eagles 20

*crosses fingers*
    Deathdealers of Dark Iron
    Banemorth - 80 Warlock Kerovinn - 80 Paladin Capemay - 64 Hunter
    Cogline - 80 Druid Ergos - 80 Rogue Grimsbane - 72 Death Knight

I picked the Eagles in my pick'em at work, but I hope The G-men put Vick down.

He should still be in prison. Grr.

Amen. He wants to own a dog again to help "rehabilitate." Scum bag.
    Deathdealers of Dark Iron
    Banemorth - 80 Warlock Kerovinn - 80 Paladin Capemay - 64 Hunter
    Cogline - 80 Druid Ergos - 80 Rogue Grimsbane - 72 Death Knight

Deleted
    Hey I know! Let's attack the character of a player instead of discussing the game! While we are at it all I will say is that Vick served his time. Eagles fan for life, I will always bleed green. I predict 28-24 Eagles victory.

Lol, who the hell cares what he did off the field, he's a great QB and you know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Lol, who the hell cares what he did off the field, he's a great QB and you know it.
    this. go eagles!

Look up the word Choke in the dictionary, you'll find the Giants.

Deleted
    Haha you Vick haters, but in all honesty, very tough game, GO EAGLES!

lol 4 TDs in 7 minutes? i have faith in my hometown agian...still a steelers fan though.

15+ Year Old Account
    i see some vick haters... the dude is obviously the most exciting player in the NFL to watch, and is the main reason the Eagles are first in offense. Btw, Eagles win!!! hahahhahahaa desean action jackson with the game winning punt return hahahahahahahhahahaha!!!! i hope vick gets mvp, hes having too good a season.

Vick served his time, he didn't get away without facing punishment. Let him resume his life, if you made a mistake and served your time you would just want to move past it.

That being said, he is an amazing quarterback who has substantially more vote than anyone else to play in the pro bowl, he deserves MVP for taking so much damage and still doing so well. Most quarterbacks get hit once and over react, he gets sacked over and over again and never gives up. Shows how much better he is than the Giants's if they had to swap so many out. They should learn to take a hit.

I am not even a Eagles fan but just cause of this I am glad they won. I also hope someone holds anything you have ever done wrong over your head, then you may understand his situation a bit better.

Suck it Giants.
    DAS POOP!

15+ Year Old Account
    ummm, isnt this a mmo forum. Hint: go to nfl.com where someone cares!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Hint: This is an Off Topic/Sports section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Off-topic
    Sports

Oh, u so smurt

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    Look up the word Choke in the dictionary, you'll find the Giants.
    You can't "choke" 21 points in a quarter. In a half? Maybe. In a quarter? No - They just played against a guy having the season of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    You can't "choke" 21 points in a quarter. In a half? Maybe. In a quarter? No - They just played against a guy having the season of his life.
    Half a quarter. That was just dreadful by the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    No, Vick having a game winning drive after the game being close through 4 quarters would be a decent loss against a guy having the best season of his career.

Giving up 21 points in the last 7 minutes, then kicking a punt right to a very dangerous, speedy as hell guy, which leads to the game winning touchdown, is choking.

Quote Originally Posted by Samalas View Post
    Giving up 21 points in the last 7 minutes, then kicking a punt right to a very dangerous, speedy as hell guy, which leads to the game winning touchdown, is choking.
    You're missing the point here. The term "Choke" doesn't apply to comebacks of this magnitude. A choke would imply it could really have happened against any team. I don't picture Denver putting 21 up in the last half of the 4th.

Hahahahahaha i love living in New York and being an Eagles fan just for the reason the Giants choked hard being all belief... and do not blame the punter, the defense and offensive on the Giants played awful in the last 7 minutes...

I love how this thread was made by a giants fan and before the game was over. Your poor little broken heart.

It's ok I'm from New England I die a little inside every time I hear the name David Tyree.