Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worgen or Draenei Mage ? 85 Mage.

I just applied for the race change and was thinking which one to choose...

Draenei or Worgen

Draenei
    Heroic Presence: +1% Hit

Worgen
    Viciousness: +1% Critical Strike chance

Come to think about it, Crit is much harder to get now days since almost every piece of gear has hit on it and its generally easier to get hit then crit, so following this, worgen would be the ideal choice but i'm still hesitant about it and dunno which one to choose lol.

any PROPER and i mean PROPER, no trolls or flames or bullshit, would be appreciated.

Deleted
    Race Bonusses did matter before you could reforge your gear. Since reforging of gear is possible, it doesn't matter if you get +1% Hit or +1% Critical Strike Chance. I'd decide by looks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Draenei are cooler looking :P

Deleted
    Personally, I'd choose worgen (not because I'm a huge fangirl) because it's harder to stack crit then hit.

And worgen are a lot cooler looking. But that's because I'm a fangirl. xD

But really, it's not that big of a deal, all up to your own preference really.

Wife Race changed her 80 Draenei Mage to Worgen Yesterday for what its worth. Looks > race bonuses for a character you will be spending hours with IMO.

Squid or rabid dog... tough choice...

Jokes aside, Rabid dog seems much cooler

Joking jokes aside, it's up to you picking which looks cooler to you, basically with reforging now, any stat you need/want is possible, along with gemming.

Gnome, extra mana WIN.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    Personally, I'd choose worgen (not because I'm a huge fangirl) because it's harder to stack crit then hit.
    If you're looking to max your DPS, this is true. Also to consider: draenei at 85 have 85 shadow resist, worgen have 64 shadow and nature resists. Just things to think about.

Deleted
    Personally I can't stand either worgen male nor female cast animations, they look tarded.Also I think the 1% hit is superior as it always give you that 1% hit that can be used to 'real dps stats' from your gear.Besides if Im not completely mistaken blizz said they would scale the hit rating requirement upwards with each raid tier to avoid dps getting out of hand again.

I mean untill now you would stack hit in raid tier 1 after which you pretty much just stacked up on spell power, haste, crit, arp or whatever was the form stat at the time, causing the dps go over the top by the end of each expansion.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hooah216 View Post
    Squid or rabid dog... tough choice...

Jokes aside, Rabid dog seems much cooler

Joking jokes aside, it's up to you picking which looks cooler to you, basically with reforging now, any stat you need/want is possible, along with gemming.
    They more like SPACE GOATS then squids... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    Gnome, extra mana WIN.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted
    I thought tbh they removed the 1% hit from Draenei but i may be wrong Worgen are cool i recently race changed my mage to worgen and have never been happyer ^^

I'd say Worgen. Why? Because I hate the way Draenei's look and I am being 100% serious. I can't stand the way they look ><!

gnomes ftw!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Althire View Post
    I thought tbh they removed the 1% hit from Draenei but i may be wrong Worgen are cool i recently race changed my mage to worgen and have never been happyer ^^
    Well i was close it is still a buff but only self instead of grp my bad just read up on tinterweb :P

thank you very much for all the comments, even tho there is reforging now, i still think the racial's of either of the races are important,
    & to answer the question about a gnome, lol i was a gnome & for a 6'1 guy a gnome felt a lil bit odd, i dunno it just didnt feel right lol mainly being so SMALL xD no offence to gnomes, i still love em.

and regarding my pref, i would prefer to be a Dreanei just because i think draenei females look hot ( excluding the hooves and the tail xD) and worgens are cool too but i SO HATE THE CASTING ANIMATION, I MEAN IT JUST TOTALLY FAILS !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    Gnome, extra mana WIN.
    This.

Or a Human.

Gnome, because we rule.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Gnome, because we rule.
    Bwahahaha!!!

You make me laugh :P

Female Draenei I guess. For the animations...